Server Crash Problem

In my server, players having crash issues. I don't know the reason of this crashes. I don't know what triggers it. We tried to remove maps, nothing worked. We also don't receive any messages/warning codes for that crashes. Whenever me, or other players enters game, gtaa stops working. So, there isn't any crash messages or warning codes.

I just want help. Please tell me how to fix the problem, or tell me what triggers that.

Note: Also, the crash usually happens when we teleport to someone.

Use crashdetect plugin so you can show us the error messages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroKyrr
View Post
Use crashdetect plugin so you can show us the error messages.
It's the players that receive crash issues, not my server.

Is this 0.3.7 or 0.3DL?

Has any of your players provided you with the crash messages?

I have a feeling these could be people using illegit clients to send invalid actions to the server and crash your users. You should try to install an anticheat include and/or tell your players to install the latest 0.3.7-R3 as it seems to solve some of the errors crashers exploit.

Tell your players to give you the crash address(es) so that you can understand where the issue comes from.

When you get the crash address, simple search for it here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=339691
Search for familiar addresses to the one(s) your players send you, as it may have a difference in the last two digits but still mean the same.

You might also want to create a file named "pawn.cfg" and write "-d3" in it, and include crashdetect. Don't forget to run the plugin as well, you can get it from here https://github.com/Zeex/samp-plugin-crashdetect

Compile your script and start, it should report any problems in your code.

There may be two common factors of crash if your players don't crash when doing specific stuff but just randomly:

1. You are exceeding the maximum objects displayed in one place (1000 for 0.3.7) and (2000 for 0.3.DL), if you do, and players reach that place, they'll crash.

2. You are creating an invalid object ID, that will make players crash at that object's coordinates (when streamed).

3. You mentioned the problem happens when you teleport to someone, it can be the client crashing due to loading too many objects having the ones in the older position still streamed.

If the problem happens when you do some stuff, debug them and you'll reach the problem easily. You should have a test server to try and debug the problem with someone else.

Thank you for answers,

All my maps that we use, is in a filterscript. I have removed the filterscript and restarted my server but same problems happens again. My server is using crashdetect but i dont get any warning or error. When the problem happens, i get only gta stopped working screen nothing more.

Can you please answer any of the questions I made.

Crashdetect won't help you with client-side crashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markski
View Post
Is this 0.3.7 or 0.3DL?

Has any of your players provided you with the crash messages?

I have a feeling these could be people using illegit clients to send invalid actions to the server and crash your users. You should try to install an anticheat include and/or tell your players to install the latest 0.3.7-R3 as it seems to solve some of the errors crashers exploit.
Server version is 0.3DL, after crash we dont get any error code.

Is there any way to detect from what players crashing? Because we get only "GTA didnt respond" screen.

Does that happen on other servers too? If not then maybe it's some model causing the client to crash.