Transparent objects?

Code:
I asked this question in Discord, but I did not get an answer on the subject.
Since I do not know if Kalcor knows a function of making these objects accept
the transparency when being converted with kdffgui.

I have a the next question, version 0.3DL recognizes transparent objects? That is, glasses
and that type of objects. 
It happens, that some objects that I have created, I apply in these transparency
format, but unfortunately it only works with plants, with windows and that kind of objects
doesn't work.

Code:
For example, this object is transparent, but it is not displayed on the server.
(SA has a configuration for transparent objects, so I ask this question, I don't know
if anyone has any ideas)

Code:
I know how transparency works, I just want to know if 0.3DL recognizes this format.
(As I said before, he only served with a plant)

For example, the transparency only worked for me with this plant.

It's alpha channel and it is possible in 0.3.DL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydx
View Post
It's alpha channel and it is possible in 0.3.DL.
Oh; So, if it is possible to create objects such as glass and glasses?

If you put the object in server files, you need to use a base ID of 19466 (mall window ID), which makes the transparency fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EstoniaNMaN
View Post
If you put the object in server files, you need to use a base ID of 19466 (mall window ID), which makes the transparency fixed.
Oh, okay, I'll try to see if it works, ty.

You need to adjust the opacity of the texture you want to appear transparent in your TXD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaozu
View Post
You need to adjust the opacity of the texture you want to appear transparent in your TXD.
The TXD are configured, that is, the whole modding theme, I know how it works, it's just that I thought that sa-mp did not accept this type of configuration when you convert the models with kdffgui. (I haven't yet tested if it worked, in a while I'll do a test ^-^)

Quote:
View Post
I just did a test, and it worked just like you said, thanks.

But... I have this problem.
I'm loading the model from individual folders, as Kalcor did with vc/lv, the problem with this is that the transparency 'effect' only works for me if the model is inside the "models" folder, and not within a subfolder , why?

Example:
Screenshot 1 - Folder path.
Screenshot 2 - Not trasparency.(Subfolder path)
Screenshot 3 - Transparency (Folder models)

Method of Kalcor:
Code:
AddAllMODSRPSimpleObject(flags,newmodelid,dffpath[],txdpath[])
{
AddSimpleModel(zhmodels_vworld,FindModelIDForFlags(flags),newmodelid,dffpath,txdpath);
}

AddAll_MEMODS()
{
AddAllMODSRPSimpleObject(19466, -1022, "Modelskrit/Recimari/Recipmaria.dff","Modelskrit/Onetxd/grasshouse.txd");
}
Method of artconfig:
Code:
AddSimpleModel(-1,19466, -1022, "Recipmaria.dff", "grasshouse.txd");

Quote:
View Post
Hi; Touching the thread again.
The only option I had, and that I didn't know, was to redirect in the artconfig, the path of the model, in that way if I would accept transparency.

Example:

Code:
AddSimpleModel(-1,2703, -1021, "Modelskrit/WalkieTalkie/zwalkie01.dff", "Modelskrit/WalkieTalkie/zwalkies.txd");