[MAP/Showcase]First World Bank - PaydaySAMP

Hello again, I come to present my new work for the great server PAYDAY: SAMP.
The map this time is a bank, which for game lovers may not like. It does not have much to do with the original map, which makes it unique.
The colors and textures used are the same as those in or near the game. So bear this in mind, I expect your evaluations.
The windows are breakable, the doors open automatically, there are two exits (good for the assisaltantes), the safe is safe. And it will have systems, that if I speak now I will have to kill them hahaha, joking aside, I hope you like it.

Why so many pictures?
Because the map is something thin and it took a long time so I want you to enjoy it, I hope you guys there!
Link:
https://discord.gg/
Print's:

for those who do not use some mod, do not worry, it's amazing even without mod. I chose the textures a lot.

Lovely stuff!

I'm really looking forward for the project. Good stuff.

Quote:

Lovely stuff!

Quote:

I'm really looking forward for the project. Good stuff.

Thanks for comments!
I'll wait for you there. xD

brilliant work

Looks sick, keep it up!

Padrгo!
Excelente mapa!

Great work dude . But I have a question, what object do you use to make a red line like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korztlavola
View Post
Great work dude . But I have a question, what object do you use to make a red line like that?

He used this texture

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReshiramZekrom
View Post
He ...
Thanks for the information but tbh I'm still learning about mapping things. How do we make this texture to an object?

Quote:

brilliant work

Quote:

Padrгo!
Excelente mapa!

Thank you all for your comments.
Quote:

Well I use Texture Studio, with it you type for example: / mtset 0 (INDEX) 3 (NO TEXTURE ID / mtextures)
That simple.

It\'s amazing, good job! It looks wonderful (especially with the ENB you\'re using).

Quote:

It\'s amazing, good job! It looks wonderful (especially with the ENB you\'re using).

Thank you friend, the map is amazing with or without ENB (but here among us, with ENB is wonderful)..
hahahaha xD