[GameMode] San Fierro Cops And Robbers

I am an inactive SA-MP forum user, so I didn't want to look inconsistent.

Click To Join The Developer Discord

https://github.com/zeelorenc/sf-cnr/wiki

This thread may be updated soon.

Nice one. Also please post full package with includes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigGamerx
View Post
Nice one. Also please post full package with includes.
Server Setup Guide

https://github.com/zeelorenc/sf-cnr/wiki/Server Setup Guide

EDIT: Fixed.

By the way where is "DisplayFeatures" function?

Nice

Not fan of CnR gamemodes but this gamemode seems like professional
Good release!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigGamerx
View Post
EDIT: Fixed.

By the way where is "DisplayFeatures" function?
How did you fix it? I have the same problem. Error with the discord_relay.

DisplayFeatures

Do not enable the Discord feature.

Use VSCode to search to all files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
View Post
DisplayFeatures

Do not enable the Discord feature.

Use VSCode to search to all files.
With disabling discord features, you get this;

rresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(55) : error 012: invalid function call, not a valid address
irresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(55) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 4)
irresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(55) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
irresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(55) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

it wont compile.

Please upload full package or more detailed.

Great job mate.. nice release

Quote:
Originally Posted by hejlol
View Post
With disabling discord features, you get this;

rresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(55) : error 012: invalid function call, not a valid address
irresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(55) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 4)
irresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(55) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
irresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(55) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

it wont compile.

Please upload full package or more detailed.
https://github.com/zeelorenc/sf-cnr/...0Setup%20Guide

Follow exactly this as well as use the exact versions.

I'm not here to help set up servers.

It's sad for me for some reason

any pretty help please.....

what is this mean
Quote:

TPoker latest * included in repository

Code:
irresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(57) : error 001: expected token: ")", but found "-identifier-"
irresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(57) : error 017: undefined symbol "id"; did you mean "I@"?
irresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(57) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
irresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(57) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNek
View Post
any pretty help please.....

what is this mean

Code:
irresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(57) : error 001: expected token: ")", but found "-identifier-"
irresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(57) : error 017: undefined symbol "id"; did you mean "I@"?
irresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(57) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
irresistible\cnr\features\visage\poker.pwn(57) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Thank you
The files in the setup is not correct, thats why you get that errors, worst setup guide i ever seen, foreach isnt even included in the list. make a working guide instead.

Quote:
View Post
The files in the setup is not correct, thats why you get that errors, worst setup guide i ever seen, foreach isnt even included in the list. make a working guide instead.
its ok mate it should need to wait for the response of Lorenc_

Nice one, good job.

Quote:
View Post
I'm so glad about that so people with less experience in scripting can't just take this gamemode and make a server with it.
I got it working anyway. About the poker.pwn thingy,I changed the functions(SetPlayerChatBubbleTextEx,etc) with a default one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verc
View Post
I'm so glad about that so people with less experience in scripting can't just take this gamemode and make a server with it.
I got it working anyway. About the poker.pwn thingy,I changed the functions(SetPlayerChatBubbleTextEx,etc) with a default one
"cant just take this gamemode" LOOOLL ur funny kid, the gamemode is released for people who wants to try it out, it is nothing leaked. Read my text kid, I sad it's a bad guide to setup, If you are so good at scripting, share with you so people can try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verc
View Post
Basically.

Quote:
View Post
Foreach is in YSI, though. lol