Bug sscanf2 and streamer plugins

I use Diverse roleplay script

And i got this when i run my server

Error: Could not connect to YSI |
Update server (response was 404).

And this

sscanf warning: Format specifier does not match parameter count.

Now i want talk about how i can fix with bug include streamer, why i can talk my include streamer is bug, cause all my dynamic object always gone when server has been started 1 hours time and then when i restart my server again that's object will spawn agains and gone again for 1 hours time

The last, when my new player login he's got silentbanned always got that it's make me for must restart server again

I runned server with samp 037 version
Help me please with this bug
Sorry for my bad english

Which version are u using? (streamer and sscanf)
I don't recommend using version 3 or 4 of Streamer with advanced gamemodes, since it generates a certain error.
The version of Streamer that you can use is the 'v2.9.2' and with sscanf the '2.8.2'.

What should i do now? I've download that all plugins

I have sscanf folder and at the folder plugin any sscanf dll pdb and .so, which the file i must deleted, sscanf folder or just sscanf dll pdb and .so?
Or both? And changed with new version

Cause for now i use sscanf 2.8.1 and streamer 2.6.1 hehe

Error: Could not connect to YSI |
Update server (response was 404).
sscanf warning: Format specifier does not match parameter count.

I've updated my version sscanf and streamer but i still got that's problem on my server log

And i've changed my streamer version from 2.6.1 to 2.9.4 it's okay? Or nah?

Remember that after adding the plugins, as the includes, u must compile.
Use this version of YSI, and the other files that u left, compile and try again.

Download YSI & Plugins

You need to update your YSI. Legacy versions cannot perform whatever checks they need to.