No command works

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwskyline34
View Post
I do not know what you're saying. I do not have to spend anything at all. It's simple what I'm writing. IT WORKS ON WINDOWS but DOES NOT WORK on LINUX. You do not have to be so smart, I think. Stop giving warnings and help me for god.
go to server cfg and change all plugins

Code:
plugins sscanf streamer and more...
to

Code:
plugins sscanf.so streamer.so and more...
make sure to download .so not .dll plugins for linux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasichok
View Post

Code:
to

Code:
And sometimes plugin order matters, this happened with us when we had a custom hashing plugin for password not load when we used one of the public plugins until we included before it. Although, I don't know why this happened but just an advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
View Post
And sometimes plugin order matters, this happened with us when we had a custom hashing plugin for password not load when we used one of the public plugins until we included before it. Although, I don't know why this happened but just an advice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasichok
View Post

Code:
to

Code:
I have the plugins in .so. Ordered correctly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
I didn't give you a warning - and you should be grateful for that! People have been given them for less. I have two jobs - helping and moderating, I could spend more time on the former if people didn't break rules and thus devote me to the latter.
Then I love you. Can you help me with this problem? you who are intelligent and the fucking master.