Restlessness about my signature.

I wanted to ask ... The link I use to shorten the networks in my signature, are they valid? Ask this, because I read that links with advertising are forbidden, and this shortener that I am using, doesn't do that, only fulfills the same function as the shortener 'goo,gl', and I want to get out of that doubt. (it's a free shortener without advertising)

This is to avoid problems and get out of my doubt.
I'm asking about the two shortening links I use. (fbk and yutbe - Contact Page and ChannelReproducction)

Code:
Y_Less:
Don't Advertise:
A link to a site related to the topic is fine, spamming your home page is not. This includes advertising your servers and services. However, you are allowed to put advertisements in your signature or server advertisements. A rule of thumb is that "Here is something interesting others might like." links are allowed, "Please click this to benefit me personally." links are not (moderator's discretion is final). Note that "links that benefit you" includes pay-per-click links and advert click-throughs (adf.ly etc), use direct links instead.
Code:
A link to a site related to the topic is fine, spamming your home page is not.
Code:
This includes advertising your servers and >>services<<
For example, n9,cl?
Code:
use direct links instead.

That link is really shady and you won't see a lot of people clicking it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane_
View Post
That link is really shady and you won't see a lot of people clicking it.
I know that.
I only want to know, whether its use is valid or not, as I said, I just want to avoid problems.

"use direct links instead." is in your own quote so no, probably not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane_
View Post
"use direct links instead." is in your own quote so no, probably not.
But.. how can direct links be used then? Since any link that I tried, blocks it. (Not contain advertising, as I said before)

I'm asking about the two shortening links I use. (fbk and yutbe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
Certain websites are blocked on the forums, you shouldn't be using other links to bypass that.
Mm.. it's ok.
I guess the alternative to use is to "add" both links outside the forum. (An example in my design profile)

Ty Y_Less. (close topic)