Other Language in Textdraws

Is there any way to avoid showing random characters on textdraws when the characters are not from the English alphabet? I am currently making a Greek SAMP Server and it is a big disadvantage for me, it's not nice to use Greeklish cause it's quiet stupid. I found this include https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=397515 but do Greek Characters exist in SAMP?

Greek letters from my knoweldge are not implemented into SA-MP as of yet. Most people build then own converters into their script to change certain symbols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciandlah
Посмотреть сообщение
Greek letters from my knoweldge are not implemented into SA-MP as of yet. Most people build then own converters into their script to change certain symbols
The question is, do the Greek symbols exist to create such a converter? By the way, thanks a lot for your answer.

No. The font that textdraws use is stored as a texture somewhere. It does not include any non-latin characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
No. The font that textdraws use is stored as a texture somewhere. It does not include any non-latin characters.
Is there any way to change that font manually?

I want to change the font to Thai too. (I found that here "fonts.txd")

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtigerbeee
Посмотреть сообщение
I want to change the font to Thai too. (I found that here "fonts.txd")
Why on earth did you reply on a four year old thread? Changing fonts.txd is just for the client.