[GameMode] United Gaming Roleplay - BASE SCRIPT

A little over a year ago, United Gaming decided to reopen with a fresh script. We began development shortly after the announcement. After a meeting with our Head of Development, we have made the decision to start a new script fresh as this script is really buggy and we won't be able to reach our deadline in time if we were to continue working with this script. We have decided to open-source the project to others whom have experience with roleplay scripts and can use this script freely, please do not use the United Gaming logo, name or alterations of the name to open your own community.

This script was transferred to sampctl, please download sampctl from here

Features:
0.3.DL

Everything is dynamic, this means that most features can be altered by admins IG.

Server Control - Perform MySQL queries, lock/unlock the server and change the servers hostname/password from IG.

Permission-based faction system - You can control which faction has access to what, whether it is /taser, /arrest, /dep, lockers, etc. This is a unique system that we haven't seen in other scripts.

Basic RP commands

Master Account System - Connect to the server with a normal nickname and have up to 3 characters, i think. (can be adjusted)

Fully functioning administration & helper system. Inlcuding a warn system, MySQL errors will appear to highest ranked admins IG.

Graffiti System - Spray certain spots, spots can be created by admins.

House System - Houses can be created by admins, not sure if there's a purpose for the house system yet.

Furniture System - You can decorate your house with furniture (The system is broken, not fully functioning but it's there)

Business System - Can be created by admins, has a stock system, business safes, etc. Cannot buy from a business with no stock. Not sure if there's a purpose to the safes except depositing cash, weapons & drugs & withdrawing them.

Custom Mappings - There are a few custom mapped interiors & buildings

MDC System - It isn't fully functioning but it's there. There's the ability to search players, via simple or advanced. Search a weapon(s) serial and check their licensing info.

Discord Connector - Can connect directly to discord

Boombox System - Self-explanatory, streams music through a speaker.

Vehicle System - it's pretty self-explanatory really.

I'm not sure of the other features really, but the script is pretty buggy and broken so you'll need experience in Pawn and sampctl to run it. If not there are sampctl tutorials somewhere.

We will not be providing script/bug support, however, I can assist with setting up if needed just drop a PM.

Videos:
https://pastebin.com/bjimC5bD

Download:
https://github.com/Apesy/UnitedGamingSAMP

Credits:
seanny (Lead Dev)
Emmet_ (Previous Lead Dev)
Southclaws (sampctl)
Tyler (Mapping)

It looks really clean! Thanks for the release, didn't have a chance to discover the server before.

Thanks.

Doesn't look too bad. Gonna check it out.

Looks very similar to the Explicit/ Oceanic Roleplay script that was made by Hansrutger or someone.

Is it meant to be like that?

https://pastebin.com/rP0sgWCU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks very similar to the Explicit/ Oceanic Roleplay script that was made by Hansrutger or someone.
Yes, it does use some code from Oceanic Roleplay, as when I used this gamemode for DC-RP, my Co-Owner was the former owner of Oceanic RP (will not mention name to respect his wish for privacy) and Hansrutger gave me permission to use the script (I got proof).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToretto
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it meant to be like that?

https://pastebin.com/rP0sgWCU
Yes, that is partially why we gave up on the gamemode, most of those errors are false compiler errors to my knowledge and are most likely to do with plugins or possible oversight in our later stage of development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, it does use some code from Oceanic Roleplay, as when I used this gamemode for DC-RP, my Co-Owner was the former owner of Oceanic RP (will not mention name to respect his wish for privacy) and Hansrutger gave me permission to use the script (I got proof).

Yes, that is partially why we gave up on the gamemode, most of those errors are false compiler errors to my knowledge and are most likely to do with plugins or possible oversight in our later stage of development.
Well no actually there are some inexistant database columns, global variables such as "string" or "id" which causes a whole lot of warnings, some wrongly typed variables such as (declaring fid as a variable, but using factionid) SO there are no false compiler errors but yeah, whoever is trying to use the gamemode should fix all this mess..

Isn't it south central script?
Nice edit tho'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhunter332
Посмотреть сообщение
Isn't it south central script?
Nice edit tho'.
No, it's not South Central at all, compare the two scripts and you will see they have very little code in common.