TextDraws disappear

Hello,
I creating about 40 global and 20 player textdraw at once on player screen. Then I use cmd, all textdraw which need is showing. Then I hide them all by clicking one of my clickable textdraw. Then I use cmd for the second time and textdraws show for 1 second, then quickly disappears from the screen. How to solve it?

Can you provide us the command that shows those textraws and also the Clickable textdraw code which hides those textdraws.

sure:

This is how textdraws is hidding:

Removed code

is this kind of sa:mp bug? because i don't think that there is some mistakes. Just show and hide, nothing more, who can make bugs.

Show the complete command and the part where you create the textdraws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnater
View Post
Show the complete command and the part where you create the textdraws.
Removed code

You still didn't share the command which you're using for showing the textdraws. We need to see that in order to spot the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFusion
View Post
You still didn't share the command which you're using for showing the textdraws. We need to see that in order to spot the problem.
public OnInfoLoad(playerid) textdraws is showing there. This callback is showing with command and if you really nedd that command, here:

Removed code

I saw your PM's but ******* links get censored, i need to see all of the code in order to fix your problem. Where exactly is OnInfoLoad(playerid) called? Also, are you sure the textdraws are created properly before they are shown for the player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFusion
View Post
I saw your PM's but ******* links get censored, i need to see all of the code in order to fix your problem. Where exactly is OnInfoLoad(playerid) called? Also, are you sure the textdraws are created properly before they are shown for the player?
I sent you PM code with 1,5k lines, maybe now enough

p.s. i dont want to make link public, because there is too much code

This is how look this bug: Removed link
sorry for bad quality.
Maybe someone knows the reason why this happening? Theories? Maybe someone sometime had this bug? Please answer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
If you refuse to show the code, we can't help.
There is too much code... but okay, this is a big part of all code (1.5k/3,3k)
Removed code What I'm doing wrong? What can be one of theories?

Please... Y_Less, RedFusion, someone... I give code, which your request so can your help now? if some code still missing let me know.

Debug it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymonClash
View Post
Debug it.
How? If I use print, printf, what exactly i can print?

Problem was found.