Learning 3ds MAx

I am willing to learn how to make/edit skins for SAMP, does anyone know where I can go to learn some modeling lessons or is anyone willing to give me few guidelines FOR FREE or suggest somewhere I can go to learn it? I checked ******* but it's all just modifying a skin (not for beginners, they just click)

Can you please be more specific as to what exactly you need help with? Importing/exporting? Materials and UV mapping? Moving, rotating, resizing? If you are talking about making things from scratch you will want to look for tutorials online. The same general idea applies to SA mods, just with SA-specific materials and a collision. I don't work on skins just vehicles but most of the ideas behind them are the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyMiniGames
View Post
you can go on ******* there is alot of videos about skins and modealing in samp
I checked ******* already and the videos there most of the creators just click and not explain anything what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneIowan
View Post
Can you please be more specific as to what exactly you need help with? Importing/exporting? Materials and UV mapping? Moving, rotating, resizing? If you are talking about making things from scratch you will want to look for tutorials online. The same general idea applies to SA mods, just with SA-specific materials and a collision. I don't work on skins just vehicles but most of the ideas behind them are the same.
I know how to import skins and textures(some), I just wan't to learn how to add gloves/vest/glasses/new shirts/face etc.. to skins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaky
View Post
I know how to import skins and textures(some), I just wan't to learn how to add gloves/vest/glasses/new shirts/face etc.. to skins.
Again, not really a skin editor but I would imagine simply importing clothing and attaching it to the ped object and exporting would get you by in a pinch. You might have better luck finding someone who actually knows what they are talking about on individual server forums that have a lively modding section.