Predator Missile in SAMP

Hi!
This idea originally popped in my mind many years ago, but back then i lacked the knowledge to make it happen.
Check out the result below! (I might release it after some more polishing).

Video: /watch?v=bMDbn7VGQRU

Oh my fu**** trump, this is awesome. lel

Nice!

I made one too some time ago with some other kind of missiles as well, like homing or swarm. But your view is better (I used the missile to attach the camera directly, so it's not visible).
Also nice detail with the smoke.

Does it collide with vehicles too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazon
View Post
Oh my fu**** trump, this is awesome. lel
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
View Post
Nice!

I made one too some time ago with some other kind of missiles as well, like homing or swarm. But your view is better (I used the missile to attach the camera directly, so it's not visible).
Also nice detail with the smoke.

Does it collide with vehicles too?
Did you share it? I'd like to see it!
Unfortunately it doesn't collide with vehicles so far, it uses ColAndreas.

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFusion
View Post
Thanks!

Did you share it? I'd like to see it!
Unfortunately it doesn't collide with vehicles so far, it uses ColAndreas.
https://github.com/Naseband/SAMP-MissileStuff

It doesn't include the guided missiles yet because it's impossible to kill vehicles with it but I might just use dynamic areas (since they are triggered when in spectator mode it would be quite simple to do it this way, only need to attach one to every vehicle).

CAMissiles is the main include for missiles, the SAM Turrets include adds turrets that shoot homing missiles at aircraft and the MissilePods let you add missile pods to any vehicle which can be fired by the driver.

I also thought about adding HL2-like missiles which you can control by aiming, basically just a homing missile with constantly updating target position.

Awesome work!

That's awsome damn!

Interesting concept.