my server(RP play with other country people) can survive?

i will my server upload 0.3.7 internet tab

and my server message support korea and usa language

most korea people can speak simple english. so i guess they can rp with simeple english

my server can survive?

or not? english-can speak-person don`t visit my server?

i expect effect that server member increase.

i guarantee you sucess, heck, you may hit that 100 players mark! good luck to the developers !

Mostly of multi-languaged roleplay servers can survive but depends on the development and administration. I've never played on a multi-lang roleplay server and see how players roll. I believe USA players who have their language to professional level will understand eachother instead your Korea friends won't understand some phrases of them.

I believe a multi-languaged server is the last problem if you have a staff formed by kids, unoptimized script and money dream in your mind.

no, just no.

Multilingual roleplay server? No. (Exceptions)
Any other type of multilingual server? Yes.

This server, is due to go far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymonClash
View Post
I believe a multi-languaged server is the last problem if you have a staff formed by kids, unoptimized script and money dream in your mind.
I agree. Focus on what this user said. Be sure that your game mode has no important bugs, that it's easy to mantain in the long term, and most importantly, that the admin staff is made of serious people.
The multi-language thing is not an issue, rather it's better so that you have people from more different countries, and the roleplay might even become more interesting because of the cultural exchange. Korean people will learn a bit of English, and maybe English speaking communities may learn a bit of Korean, not bad at all.

wowee yes me play korea server XD