Which GPU is the best to play SAMP with MAX FPS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdodd25
View Post
This is the recommended specs need to run samp at 200 fps https://pcpartpicker.com/list/M6GRmq
lmao now u can do you famous bmx trick glhf

Gtx 970 here and i can get a max 100 fps i think the game is capped at 100 fps even with frame limiter off. Also don\'t expect to run high end end mods at good fps even if you have the best gpu out there it still wont really help that much.

You need rtx 2080 sli and higher i9 processor to play samp

anything made after 2009.

recommend me some good builds that can run tetris on 4k and at least 1200 FPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKarim
View Post
recommend me some good builds that can run tetris on 4k and at least 1200 FPS
Why? Your eyes can only see 30 fps anyways... /s

Quote:
Originally Posted by med01
View Post
whats up im just looking for a good gpu, fyi i already have 144hz monitor you pinoy subhuman
Quote:
Originally Posted by med01
View Post
yes, high fps gives you a huge advantage over poor pinoys playing netcafes
What's your problem with us Filipinos? You jealous at us playing in net cafes with a mid-high end tier GPU? Well back to the topic, the latest flagship GPU is a good shot but you might come up with optimization issues since GTA SA is a 15 year old game

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroKyrr
View Post
the latest flagship GPU is a good shot but you might come up with optimization issues since GTA SA is a 15 year old game
Not sure if that's true. I never had any issues with new GPU's on GTA San Andreas. It's usually Windows that can causes issues.

Minecraft player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez
View Post
Not sure if that's true. I never had any issues with new GPU's on GTA San Andreas. It's usually Windows that can causes issues.
You have a point. There were compatibility issues regarding Windows Vista back in 2007. Windows 7 and Vista had the same kernel. Also, I don't know about the optimization of video games back in around 2004.

Quote:
View Post
This is the recommended specs need to run samp at 200 fps https://pcpartpicker.com/list/M6GRmq
I would rather wait for the Ryzen 3000 series

Quote:
View Post
instructions unclear, dick caught in the ceiling fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroKyrr
View Post
I would rather wait for the Ryzen 3000 series
Why? This person asks for best FPS in samp. San Andreas is not optimized for multicore CPUs, and even if it's partly optimized, it will not be optimized for more then two cores. So waiting for the new Ryzen series is pointless, I would rather go for an Intel CPU with higher single core performance for gaming then have double the cores that are lower performance. Ryzen is great if you need the amount of cores for tasks, but for games it's not the best option (although with the prices of Ryzen CPUs it's a good choice even for gaming) I9 is overkill for GTA San Andreas anyways (as it states in the partpicker).

I am using a MSI GTX 960 4gb with GeForce Exoerience software, my FPS never go past 92 or under 90. Also all display resolutions are supported, playing on 1920x1080.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez
View Post
Why? Your eyes can only see 30 fps anyways... /s
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
why would you want max fps? you will swim slower, sprint slower, ...

the game performs best at 30 fps or lower. not higher
fastest swiming is at fpslimiter on and /fpslimit 20 thats an old trick