experienced mappers

Hello Samp Forum.

The other day I was thinking, who will be the best mapper in the SAMP community? Will there be new talents?

Personally, I come from the community in Spanish and the truth is that very few mappers have a great job, the truth is quite horrible mappings, in themselves for the game mode "role play".

I would like to know what they think, do you know any mapper who does an excellent job?

Sometimes, the little talents that nobody knows, they do a better job than they already are "famous", that's why I would like to know their opinions, do you know a good mapper? I await your comments!

PD: Sorry for my bad English LOL!

is me brother

I know this one: BarbaNegra

BarbaNegra, Kova515, Utoar etc. There's plenty of experienced mappers here.

In addition to those already mentioned Giacky, DeadDon, Quel, Budala, Flashhiee, NameName, Zehoax, Jpzz, Twixx, DimaSky, Amy, SirCrow, Boyan etc..

me best..

I've just started but I think I'm doing a good job for my very first map! It's for a prison RP server, I'll be sharing screenshots when finished and have permission from server owner. I don't think anyone can have terrible mappings, just people half ass them and don't straighten everything up(Walls, fences, buildings, paths, etc)

its mett

AWTom <3

I believe Reyo is a great mapper.

yes ^
Reyo

Also Earl from RCRP