Heist: The Bank Job in SA-MP

Hello everyone!

I have added the heists feature recently on my servers, and I was really looking forward to add also the heist in bank interior from GTA: Vice City. It's done now, thanks to 0.3.DL! How do you like it?

Mh, how can we give you an opinion with just one screenshot?
By the way, I think that your server needs more focus on beginners: it's very difficult to play as a beginner when you don't have money to buy weapons and a lot of people come and DM you.

When you click on the screenshot, it will play the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niCe
View Post
When you click on the screenshot, it will play the video.
Oh, my bad.
Ok, it's amazingly well done. Good job

Played this late last week with Dignity, had a fun enjoyable experience for the most of it until someone dmed us both during the mission. Overall, an enjoyable server to spend your free time on - plenty of interactive and easy-going systems. Good job niCe.

Thanks, glad you enjoy it! Unfortunatelly, I'm not really sure what more can be done against deathmatchers, who just kill everyone.

Prevent it by not allowing killing people who\'s in mission maybe ?

Same \'problem\' with my mission script. You can always disable friendly fire by using SetPlayerTeam.

Hi guys, we currently has new Heists added:
The Meat Business: In this heist you are robbing Mafia crime family, The Sindaccos, in their abattoir in Las Venturas.
The Bank Job: In this heist, have to rob the bank, as you can see in the video above.

I\'m sure that you can have fun while doing the heists, feel free to contact the helpers in game for any more questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niCe
View Post
Thanks, glad you enjoy it! Unfortunatelly, I'm not really sure what more can be done against deathmatchers, who just kill everyone.
In GTA Online, the early bank heist missions rarely occur in the same world as other players. Simply making it so it's in a different virtual world would do loads.

OR disabling fire from and to the mission participants

Well, but that\'s exactly what I don\'t wish - separating players into multiple small groups, that\'s against the idea of open world multiplayer, in my opinion.

Why don\'t you attach more of the money bag objects as they pick it up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
In GTA Online, the early bank heist missions rarely occur in the same world as other players. Simply making it so it's in a different virtual world would do loads.

OR disabling fire from and to the mission participants
Runescape 3 likes to do that with their 'Instancing' system.

The game is now almost dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
View Post
Runescape 3 likes to do that with their 'Instancing' system.

The game is now almost dead.
Instancing is a fraction of what went wrong with RS3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
Instancing is a fraction of what went wrong with RS3.
Let's not get into that, I was just saying that Instancing is dumb in a multiplayer game. I am a diehard Runescaper, we know what happened, lol.

Why would you do such a thing? (Well it depends on what u want out of your game)

In my \'cops and robbers\' overall idea (not just my samp gamemode) I promote corruption.. what If 3 people rob a bank and want to get rid of a person before the split is given? You kill them so they don\'t get a split. Corruption is always good gameplay & roleplay.

What the hell are you talking about? This is irrelevant.

The issue at hand is random people deathmatching you for no reason - people who aren\'t participating in the heist at all. They just kill you to fuck you over. They don\'t gain anything of it, and you lose everything (investments, time, etc).

Me and the people I was playing with quit the server after that happened and haven\'t played since. It\'s a real mood killer to see your hard work go to waste.

You quoted "OR disabling fire from and to the mission participants" so it was my response to that, I was saying WHY your suggestion shouldn\'t be implemented.

And I\'m trying to tell you thats apart of the multiplayer experience...