ovh vs aws who ddos well detected in samp?

ovh already very famous.

but also don`t ignore aws.

just go ovh game server and concentrate ddos filter setting?

(i barely open samp server in linux and some enter iptables. so ovh-reseller are many support me like samp operate and ddos filter setting? if right that i will go ovh-reseller..)

OVH dedicated game-servers and Soyoustart dedicated game-servers have DDOS filters for different games like SA-MP. Regular VPS do not have these filters.

AWS is expensive and is built for scaling, SAMP servers use very little resources. It can provide network layer protection but it won't cover you against the various UDP SAMP based attacks if your server is actually popular.

I'd recommend starting from any cheap VPS and scaling up as needed to Soyoustart, if you start getting attacks you can't resolve yourself from troubleshooting.

OVH is the best option, do not buy from resellers because if you have any problems you contact directly OVH.

Attention, Soyoustart not a reseller... belongs to OVH, however the servers are weaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolong
View Post
I'd recommend starting from any cheap VPS and scaling up as needed to Soyoustart, if you start getting attacks you can't resolve yourself from troubleshooting.
thank you and you say what troubleshooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koplan
View Post
OVH is the best option, do not buy from resellers because if you have any problems you contact directly OVH.

Attention, Soyoustart not a reseller... belongs to OVH, however the servers are weaker.
very important advice.thank you..
can i two question?
1. maximum traffic unlimited and 5TB have big difference in 0~200user samp server purpose of ddos-protection?
(but 5TB server is lower 50ping than unlimited server)
2. 100Mbps and 250Mbps ( ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ same ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uni13
View Post
thank you and you say what troubleshooting?

very important advice.thank you..
can i two question?
1. maximum traffic unlimited and 5TB have big difference in 0~200user samp server purpose of ddos-protection?
(but 5TB server is lower 50ping than unlimited server)
2. 100Mbps and 250Mbps ( ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ same ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)
Not...
You do not see the difference of 100mbps and 250mbps inside the server.
The most important is the ram and the processor, to endure without causing lag and process the firewall rules.

I know this strays from OVH but for a somewhat same pricing range you could also check Limestone Hosting.

AWS can be extremely expensive. You have to pay for bandwidth, hdd storage usage, backups and more. It's powerfull AF ( in terms of what you can DO - NOT compute power ( per/$ ) ), but you have to know what you are doing. Use VPS if you don't have DDOS attacks and if you do use OVH.
You should avoid SAMP specific hostings cuz it's a scam - unless you have 0 player/testing server, then it works just fine.