SA-MP on Android?

Hello guys,
So i have noticed there is SA-MP for android but its not official as far i know. Last 2 months there are bunch of internet videos about playing samp on android mobile. My question is if they can play on the "Hosted" tab servers or their own one. Im wondering if its illegal or not, but most likely its illegal.

I think this is a foreign mod, Russian and such. I don't know if it's been verified by anyone reputable. But viruses, spyware for phones exist just like on PC.

Regardless I think you will have a bad experience playing on mobile as you will be slower in every activity and at a disadvantage. I'd stick to PC.

Theres no announcement for samp on android..

If I recall correctly it has been a thing since 2016 or so, it is based upon sa-mp leaked code.

A touch device isn't the right platform for samp. You need a keyboard for chat + optional teamspeak.

Nobody has been given permission to publish samp on android.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
A touch device isn't the right platform for samp. You need a keyboard for chat + optional teamspeak.

Nobody has been given permission to publish samp on android.
You have not received permission from Rockstar Games to publish Samp.

If you have not asked for permission, why do you have to lose it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3N3
View Post
You have not received permission from Rockstar Games to publish Samp.
*sigh* We have permission to make multiplayer mods for the GTA3 series games. The license agreement that comes with the DVD, which I'm sure you read, allows for mods providing they're distributed for free.

Those videos are mostly fake. Don't believe in every video you see on the internet.

Due to the way android is designed you can't inject libraries into another process while not being a root user, so this is never going to happen.