Please help me

I want to move camera angle according to CameraLookAt

How I can? is it possible to do this?

You still didn't really explain everything, is the camera supposed to scan back and forth? Explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
You still didn't really explain everything, is the camera supposed to scan back and forth? Explain.
It will just scan front...not back, and camera pos will be SetPlayerCameraPos and SetPlayerCameraLookAt will be the view of the camera...

/placecamera will place the camera... and now i want to get the CameraLookAt co-ordinates auto from camera rotation, or i can add extra command for CameraLookAt /setcameralookat for that i need to set camera rotation according the CameraLookAt co-ordinates

it will help me if i can create any of this two, if anybody can help me with first, it will more cool

You missunderstood something, SetPlayerCameraPos and SetPlayerCameraLookAt is nothing related to the camera object overthere, camera is just a created object which can be edited with CreateObject/DeleteObject/EditObject and may be dynamic.. but what you are saying is absolutely wrong.

You can create the camera using a command which spawns a camera by CreateObject or CreateDynamicObject, and set the player to edit it (EditObject or EditDynamicObject) and he sets it however he wants and save its informations as variables..

I think you mean to:
For example you put in a camera, /placecamera
Then you view that camera using something like /viewcamera.
Now while viewing you wanna move/rotate it around yes? To look around?
Then do something like OnPLayerKeyStateChange and detect arrow keys etc, move accordingly.
Press up, camera goes up.
Press down, camera view goes down.
Press right, camera view rotates to a bit right.
Press left, you know..

If you want this, I'm pretty sure this is possible.

EDIT: But note this, this will be very dependent on the player's ping and can be laggy for high ping players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaOink
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you mean to:
For example you put in a camera, /placecamera
Then you view that camera using something like /viewcamera.
Now while viewing you wanna move/rotate it around yes? To look around?
Then do something like OnPLayerKeyStateChange and detect arrow keys etc, move accordingly.
Press up, camera goes up.
Press down, camera view goes down.
Press right, camera view rotates to a bit right.
Press left, you know..

If you want this, I'm pretty sure this is possible.

EDIT: But note this, this will be very dependent on the player's ping and can be laggy for high ping players.
Thanks for understanding me, but i actually just want a stand-by camera...not moving.. i want to set the camera angle to a specified position just, and it is camera look at