Personality Type

There are alot of weird people, outcasts and people of different nature in the world but according to my observation people of same nature or type tend to naturally concentrate at places when possible just like its a rule of nature. Just to confirm this thing i wanted to see if most of the SA-MP players are introverts who like to spend most of their type at home.

It will be better if you can take a MBPT (Mayers Briggs Personality Test) from a reliable website and tell me your type.

I am an INFJ, which is a very difficult thing to live with. I never feel complete or partly in my own self because I am always drowning in my thoughts and I've never felt compatible to this society. I am way too awkward in every sense that it's just difficult to cope with anything. I simply don't see things the same way other people do and because of this I am critiqued. I don't see a reason to move on with this life, yet I do because I keep having hope that it's going to get better. But it never does.

ISFP-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer
View Post
I am an INFJ, which is a very difficult thing to live with. I never feel complete or partly in my own self because I am always drowning in my thoughts and I've never felt compatible to this society. I am way too awkward in every sense that it's just difficult to cope with anything. I simply don't see things the same way other people do and because of this I am critiqued. I don't see a reason to move on with this life, yet I do because I keep having hope that it's going to get better. But it never does.
same, this personality type is literally depression

People and relatives keep telling me to be 'normal'. Talk more and be more outgoing but all I want is to be alone lol. (INTJ)

INFJ-A

INTJ-A does that mean I have ligma?

INFP-T... < insert thinking emoji >

putting labels on yourself will not help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceX
View Post
wot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
View Post
wot?
Be a man!

I\'m a Logician

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceX
View Post
Your signature says it all lmao.

/BOOM BADA BITCH/

LOGICIAN INTP-T

But when I\'m drunk, I AM the best ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post

/BOOM BADA BITCH/
he\'s right though, had I done the quiz 2 years ago I\'d have gotten completely different results because your personality changes as you grow, and putting a label on yourself means you\'ve given up change

I\'m myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1nG
View Post
I\'m myself
mind blown

bipolar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post

/BOOM BADA BITCH/
exactly! i guess you now understand that personas are temp.

SO I WAS RIGHT AFTERALL!

Here are the results (from the people who shared their types):
  • 2 INTJ
  • 2 INFJ
  • 2 INTP
  • 1 INFJ
  • 1 INFP
  • 1 ISFP

The best part is there are NO EXTROVERTS.

The most common thing or quality here is the "Introverted Intution".

22% of the people here are of the most rare personality type (INFJ, only 1.5% of the world\'s population)

22% of the people here are of the 3rd rare personality type (INTJ, 2.1% of the population)

People here are good at 2 things, Judgment and Perception.

I hope my calculations are not wrong!