Happy Anniversary SA-MP!

My earliest memory pertaining towards San Andreas itself goes all the way back to 2003. I was 13 or 14 years old, watching MTV's TRL. All of a sudden the screen behind the hosts cuts to a GTA:SA logo over a black background. As a R* freak and a huge GTA fan my eyes shot open and my jaw dropped down to the floor. Needless to say I rolled off my bed and on to the computer and really invested into finding out everything I could about this "San Andreas". Where will it be? Who are the characters? What will the storyline be? So on and so on. I told all my friends and got them involved as well into finding out more about this game!

Time went on, interests from friends died out, information about the game mostly stayed under wraps, and I found myself using the internet more and more, and no longer just for Sims furniture packs or Roller Coaster Tycoon maps. After some time researching I stumbled across MTA:VC and MTA:III, and once again found myself stupified. Grand Theft Auto online? What type of sick person would taunt such insane Grand Theft Auto fans like me with something like this? I didn't believe the text, I didn't believe the screenshots, I definitely did not believe the videos.

2005 rolled around and so did a new computer just good enough to run Vice City and III, in went MTA:VC and before I could have a hair of enjoyment news of VC-MP popped up. You see, VC-MP is/was originally just SA-MP. Since SA wasn't on the PC at the time Kye had to test out his work on the Vice City game. Just my luck it was releasing the very next few days/weeks for me; and the differences between what I was currently playing and what VC-MP had to offer was extremely and clearly evident in the video they released pre-release day.

Hello to you too.

Is it the anniversary of SAMP or your anniversary?