PAYDAY SA:MP - Guards Update Preview #3

Information

PAYDAY $A:MP is an upcoming server which will feature the possibilities of the actual PAYDAY 2 game to be found in our lovely game, SA:MP. Today I will present you an update which I've been working on for the past days.

What is new?

Spotting'n Marking System
'Frightening' System
Corpse System
Guard Corpse, Bodybags & Fellow cuffed guards detection

Spotting'n Marking System

Once you see a guard, you can mark him on the minimap by simply aiming at him and pressing the 'N' key. As in the PAYDAY series, this is a pretty useful feature, especially for your fellow robbers, as they will be able to see where the guards are located without being near them. Once a guard is marked, he will slowly start to disappear from the minimap, and will be vanished after 12 seconds, meaning that you will have to mark him again.

'Frightening' System

If a guard spots you, and you wish however to spare his life, you can try to 'frighten' him by simply aiming him and pressing the 'N' key. There is a 25% chance that you can actually 'frighten' him, and if you do, he will put his hands up. The pager however will still drop and you will have to answer it. Aiming and pressing again the 'N' key on the 'frightened' guard will make him handcuff himself and eventually lie down on the ground.

Corpse System

If you kill a guard, after answering his pager, you will get the chance to bag up his corpse in a duffle bag by using the 'Y' key. Taking the corpse from the crime scene is a good idea, as it won't alert any civilians or other guards that will pass on the crime scene. If they see the corpse however, they will call the police straight away. Once you got the corpse on the duffle bag, it will be shown on your back. You can choose to throw it anywhere using the 'N' key. There will be special locations where you can hide the corpses, as shown in the Video Presentation.

Guard Corpse, Bodybags & Fellow cuffed guards detection

Guards can now detect a corpse, a bodybag or a fellow cuffed guard if they are near. Once they see it, they will slowly go there and sound the alarm. A Video Presentation has been attached.

How can I stay updated with the server progress?

You can stay tuned with the server news by simply joining the Discord below!

Hurry!!! Make sure to join among the first 50 people, as they will receive a special gift once the server opens!

Video Presentation

So nice!

Impressive!

That looks clean, good luck for the project, I'll stay tuned.

Keep up the development, it's a great creative project!

Interesting stuff. I am definetly looking forwards to this.

Wow this is awesome, im a big payday fan.

Very interesting, good job!

Can't wait for the server to launch. WAITING ANXIOUSLY!!!!!

Thank you for the positive feedback guys! Stay tuned for future updates.

Wow.Been waiting for this

Small Update

- Guards can now detect a corpse, bodybag or a fellow cuffed guard. Check the thread again as it has been updated with a video as well.

Woah! Very clean dude good job!

It\'s nice, but defintely SAMP is not a good choice for this kind of thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croheart
View Post
It\'s nice, but defintely SAMP is not a good choice for this kind of thing...
Why not?