Vice City Showcase

So here is some of the work I did over the 10 months of development while I was working on the VCRP project.

I fixed a lot of the geometry of the objects in the map as well as redesigning parts of the map, fixing the day/night lighting of some objects, correcting the flag values, improving the collisions and their attributes, fixing and improving some of the TXD files, creating 2dfx effects, etc.

Im always amazed what kinda maps ppl can create, clean, especially the plaza part.

Nice one!

looks very good

Prison looks very bad at this place.

Nice job!

Everything looks on point, good job.

Looks dope!! VC <3

Keep going, looks great.

Big fan of the Vice City map, its the perfect size for a 'hadcore' RP server

Looks decent, to say the least. I also worked on improving some parts of the VC map back in early 0.3.8. I ended up fixing lots of bugs in the long term, while there were also good spots for redesigning. Here's a snippet of that.

Take ideas if you want. Cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyoDahBoss
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks decent, to say the least. I also worked on improving some parts of the VC map back in early 0.3.8. I ended up fixing lots of bugs in the long term, while there were also good spots for redesigning. Here's a snippet of that.

Take ideas if you want. Cool.
Thank you. Looking good Reyo, I especially love the garage area you've got there.

Again thank you but unfortunately the VCRP project is no longer being developed. We may revisit this project in the future.

I just thought I'd share some screenshots on some of the stuff that I did.

Thank you for the feedback people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydx
Посмотреть сообщение
Prison looks very bad at this place.
I took inspiration from the Los Angeles County Jail; just like the one in Los Santos.

I could of replaced Fort Baxter but I liked the base and some people wanted to use it at the time.