walkie talkie chat help

so this is my Walkie Talkie command,/wt is like /sms but its a global chat for everyone that has a walkie talkie.But my problem is,when im alone the command works,i can speak on the wt chat,if its turned off i cant speak if i dont have one i cant speak,everthing works perfect,but if i am with a friend and he has his walkie talkie turned of,i can't write on the chat,is simply doesn't show my text,but if my friend has his walkie on everything work again

CMD:wt(playerid, params[])
{ new szText[128],string[128],string2[64];
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pWalkie] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need a walkie talkie to speak on the frequency");
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pWalkieOn] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Your walkie talkie is turned off");
if(sscanf(params,"s[128]",szText)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "USAGE:{FFFFFF}/wt <text>");
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMuted] == 1)
{
format(string2,sizeof(string2), "You are muted,you will be able to use the /wt chat in %d seconds", PlayerInfo[playerid][pMuteTime]);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, string2);
return 1;
}
foreach(Player,i)
{
if(PlayerInfo[i][pWalkieOn] == 0) return 1;
format(string,sizeof(string),"(Frequency) %s:%s", GetName(playerid),szText);
SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_ORANGE, string);
}
return 1;
}

Код:
if(PlayerInfo[i][pWalkieOn] == 0) return 1;
Should become

Код:
if(PlayerInfo[i][pWalkieOn] == 0) continue;
Using return will break the loop as soon as someone doesn't have his Talkie Walkie ON, while continue will just skip and keep the loop going.

ok so if someone doesn't have their walkie talkie on they won't see the messages written in the wt chat right?because that's what i am trying to do here

Yup. But definitely the author will see, as when the loop is ran it should've checked his state too, so it will print the message for him & users having talkie walkie ON.