Low FPS in Mid Laptop

I just got a laptop with those specs:
Intel Core i3-6006Li, 2.0GHz
4GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 920MX

GTA:SA runs in a very low fps,I have even tried to low settings,the lag still occurs.
It runs The Sims 4,NASCAR,Warband smoothly.
I have tried to turning off fps limiter,memfix. There's no any difference when I use them.
Any ideas?

edit: I also have used 60 FPS mod. No difference.
The mod I used is silentpatch's fix,LimitAdjuster. I don't think those mods cause the lags.

EDIT: Solved it,It's because I haven't installed directplay

you probably need to adjust settings in nvidia settings for the game. oor turn that shit xbox game thing off, i have seen people suggesting that.

What settings do I need to adjust? The only thing I discovered is to turn on the Vertical Sync, it worked but the lag still occurs but not quite a lot like before.
What do you mean by 'xbox game thing' ?

To be honest when I had my old video card and other parts this (/watch?v=QR1kmd9kYVY) video helped me a lot. Disabling all the telemetry stuff and others just make the whole computer snappier I felt like. Just give it a try if nothing else...

Try to use silent patch

I used silentpatch since the beginning.

LimitAdjuster mod could be causing the lag

LimitAdjuster causes lag sometimes. If you are running on Dual GPU (which you most likely are), then set the Nvidia GPU as default for GTA Sa.

Turn off Xbox gamedvr and goto properties of gta sa exe file and check "disable windows optimization".

Sometimes I had crashes.asi fixing such problems on my other PC

I deleted SilentPatch and LimitAdjuster,the game wanted me to install DirectPlay and I installed it. Now it runs smoothly..

In a laptop the games are locked at 30 FPS, to to increase you have to connect the charger (at least it is like that in mine)