I need help loading this DFF to SAMP

Hey, it's been like 2 weeks since I'm trying to do this. I'm not an expert at 3ds max nor blender with the GTA SA tool, I tried to export it with multiple different parameters but none is working and I wanted to load this object "not vehicle" into my SAMP server and it always shows error as shown in the picture. I've really tried to export it dozens of time as a standard object, tried to find a way to change atomics in the object as Kalcor mentioned in a lot of replies I seen but it's not helping at all and to be honest they weren't useful at all, I can't even search for the error code somewhere to know what's up and this is really taking more time than I expected.

This is the error I got:

I'd be very thankful if anyone can make it compatible with SAMP so I can be able to add it as an object and not a vehicle on my server and please if you're here just to give short meaningless replies and as I said I'm not a 3ds max guy just do not reply, thanks a lot for anyone that can help, thank you so much. I'd definitely +rep whoever was able to take a minute of his time and help.

This is the DFF object that's causing this whole thing:

That's what i got after load it

Quote:
Originally Posted by HZ
View Post
That's what i got after load it
How did you make it load anyway even though it's not the correct object? I'll send you my discord on PM, we can talk there. Can you try with the attachement I have reuploaded and show me how it looks?