Please, help us.

Hi SAMP community, I'm talking in the name of all the Spanish Community and I came here to make a request to all SAMP developers. The Spanish-speaking community of SAMP made many serious mistakes in recent years, and I admit it. And in fact, I give Kalcor every reason to take out the Spanish section, because it is very toxic. The community is so toxic that owners of large servers eliminate others (even the new ones) to eliminate competition and thus earn money, this through DDOS, query flood and all kinds of methods, to the point of personally threatening people and their families. And I apologize publicly for these people and associations that are dedicated to making life impossible for the community in general, they want to be the only ones and earn a lot of money, but they are wrong, because SAMP is not a method of making money, but rather It is a game to have fun with friends and meet new people. The Spanish community realized this, and we decided to start taking out the toxicity by ourselves, but we can not, why? Because the people we try to get out to make this a non-toxic community again are people who are dedicated to online scams, they have thousands of euros and extremely powerful botnets, and I repeat, they take you out your family's data threatens you and in the process they remove your internet out for a week.

I belong to a server community called "Port Royal", which is an RP based on the 17th century. We have dedicated 2 years of development for the 0.3.7, and when the 0.3 DL came out it was a blessing for us. We create our own skins, more than 400 objects created with 3D modeling programs, pirate ships, unique mappings, more than 53 thousand lines of script (and continues to increase, but we focus more on visual objects). We gathered 2000 users and opened a server to test security, and a toxic guy called "Sergioo", owner of one of the largest servers called "LS-RP.es" permanently closed our server. This user belongs to a group called "San Calvicie ", which is dedicated to closed new and innovative servers, and if you want them to stop attacking your server you have to pay them (yes, as you can read), in addition, this group has dedicated to publish information of other Owners and their families, believing that they’re the God of this game. Yes, the 2 years of job thrown in the trash. And "Port Royal" was not the only server that was as been closed thanks to these individuals, the list is long, with servers such as: SampHub, Heart City, Mega City, FenixZone (although this is an exceptional case), Dixel Roleplay, Omega Zone, Super Danova RP, Stage Roleplay, Comu Gamers, GTA Multigames, Next Gaming, etc. (as you can see, they are all RP servers). They even closed a host of servers, "Ethern Host".

I apologize for everything we did in the past, but we need the help of Kalcor, in fact, of the whole community in general.

We ask please and humbly that please improve the security system, because otherwise if they do not stop knocking down servers this "mafia" will not be able to stop.

Please, we want to play again without worries about our data being revealed or obtaining our IP.

Please, we want to play again to make friends, without being afraid that if we go to another server we will be affected and threatened.

Please, we want to reopen servers quietly without fear of running out of internet for 3 months.

Please, we want to enjoy SAMP again as the wonderful game that it is.

Please, we want to play.

Please, help us make the Hispanic community great again.

Please, help us.

Gracias por todo, y perdуn por tan poco.

Here are some proofs:

click

PD:

It's not just DDOS, it's also UDP Spoofing, Cookie flood, Query flood, TCP flood, RCON Flood, DialogResponse Exploit, etc.

I was curious as to what were the punishments, https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=663435to this kind of stuff.
Although I have not played Spanish-speaking servers [bearing in mind, I am from ARG] since I started playing SA-MP, I really feel these actions are doing nothing but damaging our community, big servers have decided to shut down due to these attacks and it's just not fair.

Really all this is sad :/

Please, help us

Please, help us

Please, help us.

I'm from the Spanish-speaking SAMP community and it's really very tragic, this game for us is dying and Kalcor, owner of SAMP should help us, make this a game again
Please, help us

This is an serious problem, this guy called Sergio is dedicated to shut down others server. Either to eliminate the competition or for fun.

The Spanish-speaking community is really very toxic for this guy because he intends to take all the users for his server and, consequently, eliminate the others.

Please, Kalcor, shut down this little mafia.

Please, help us.

Pleaseeeeeeeeee.

rip samp spanish

Please, help us.