Pissing action! :(

Hey

I've tried to assign animations to the pissing special action. Everything works fine until I try to end the animation. Whenever the player presses ENTER/F key, the special action is gone even if I re-set it. If I use a timer and re-set the action it's working, but not always. How I can prevent the action dissapear whenever any player presses the ENTER/F key?

search for KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK, and see if you already used it to stop the special action

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey1311
Посмотреть сообщение
search for KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK, and see if you already used it to stop the special action
This is a test filterscript I do not use setspecialaction under keystatechange

bump

try when play use piss to make a variable like
new animations;
when use piss
animations = 1;
onplayerkeystatechange
if(animations == 1)
{
if(newkeys == your text)
{
ClearAnimation(playerid)
}
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deken
Посмотреть сообщение
try when play use piss to make a variable like
new animations;
when use piss
animations = 1;
onplayerkeystatechange
if(animations == 1)
{
if(newkeys == your text)
{
ClearAnimation(playerid)
}
}
Did you read my post? You totally writing stupid things

bump bump bump

Perhaps you could reset then set everything back once you detect the player pressed Enter/F?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniceMcHarley
Посмотреть сообщение
Perhaps you could reset then set everything back once you detect the player pressed Enter/F?
Its not right becouse it working only with timer and the animation had to run without pause

bump

Set a variable to the player for example
PHP код:
playeranim[playerid
and set it to 1 when the player do the animation, and when the player presses ENTER/F and use this to check if the player is doing the action of the pissing while having his variable as 1, if so, then return 0 to the player.

The Piss action is automatically stopped if you press F. This happens client side so you cannot prevent that.

You could attach object 18676 to the player (which isn't exactly the same effect but pretty close) and apply the animation you want.

If you want to try reapplying the special action again, you need to stop it and then apply it again (instead of just applying it again).