Car Won't Blow

Hey hey!... [SAP]Sidhu here... I've got a question, and I think it may have something to do with scripting. When I try to shoot a car with nobody in it and blow it up, nothing happens. When there is someone in the car and i shoot it, it blows up.. Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks.

not possible, its the sa-mp.

It's nothing to do with your GM, it's a general thing in SA-MP, cars won't catch smoke/blow when you shoot them with no-one inside, just explaining Lenny's post a bit better :P

DAMN!

Hopefully it'll be fixed in 0.3?

Why would the car blow up with nobody inside it

Quote:
Originally Posted by [wZ
Phyc0 ]
Why would the car blow up with nobody inside it
To make it look real?.. Go try this. Go outside, get a gun, and shoot your gas tank and see what happens. It'll most likely blow up, even though theres nobody in it.

No it won't. You'll just poke a hole in your gas tank. Cars don't blow up from gun fire in real life. Even using tracer bullets only makes it catch on fire, not EXPLODE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentHuntR
No it won't. You'll just poke a hole in your gas tank. Cars don't blow up from gun fire in real life. Even using tracer bullets only makes it catch on fire, not EXPLODE.
Hell, even if you fire @ gas station, it won't blow up! So..why do you want this effect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [wZ
Phyc0 ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentHuntR
Hell, even if you fire @ gas station, it won't blow up! So..why do you want this effect?
Worked in Singleplayer.
Should be an toggable function too in pawn.

Leopard

Ok, you guys about exploding the car, get the point... I wonder if there really is a function..