PAYDAY SA:MP - Armour, Health & Stamina Preview #1

Information

PAYDAY SA:MP is an upcoming server which will feature the possibilities of the actual PAYDAY 2 game to be found in our lovely game, SA:MP. Today I will present you how the Health, Armour and Stamina system are working in our server. Playing as a Robber, you will have different abilities to experience in PAYDAY SA:MP. The first thing you will notice is that once you spawn, you will have 3 circles. A White one which will represent your Armour, a Green one which will represent your Health, and a Blue one which will represent your Stamina.

All the 3 circles are located near the GTA SA mini-map.

Armour, Health and Stamina

The Armour is basically your Character's Shield. It will start to decrease if you are getting shot by someone. However, once you stop being shot, your armour will start to regenerate up to maximum after a certain time! This feature will be very useful especially when Assaults are in progress, which means that a lot of police officers will be after you.

The Health is your actual Character's Health. Once the Armour is finished and you are still being hit by bullets, you will start losing health. This means you need to get in a safe place and wait for your Armour to regenerate, as the Health won't regenerate. Losing all your Health will result in your character having the "Downed" status, requiring one of your teammates to get you up.

The Stamina, self-explanatory, will stand for your Character's Stamina. This will start to decrease once you are running at top speed. If it will go down to 0, your Character will enter in a tired-mode animation, resulting in you being unable to control it until your Stamina bar is full again. You can avoid this by stop running from after a period, in order to give time for the Stamina bar to regenerate.

How can I stay updated with the server progress?

You can stay tuned with the server news by simply joining the Discord below!

Hurry!!! Make sure to join among the first 50 people, as they will receive a special gift once the server opens!

Video Presentation

This is a video presentation where you will see all the circles working simultaneously.

Nice one, keep it up!

So cool!

It took me 3 replays to understand that the circles on the bottom left is ur HUD.
Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Marco$
View Post
It took me 3 replays to understand that the circles on the bottom left is ur HUD.
Good job.
Yeah I forgot to mention where the circles are located haha. Sorry about that. Updated now.