help +rep

Quote:

C:\Users\PiLLoWonPC\Downloads\Compressed\New folder\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\..\YSI_Coding \y_hooks/impl.inc(112 : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "VA_OnScriptInit")
C:\Users\PiLLoWonPC\Downloads\Compressed\New folder\gamemodes\cnr.pwn(114) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "isnull(%1)")
C:\Users\PiLLoWonPC\Downloads\Compressed\New folder\gamemodes\cnr.pwn(116) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "strcpy(%0,%1,%2)")
C:\Users\PiLLoWonPC\Downloads\Compressed\New folder\gamemodes\cnr.pwn(4824) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\PiLLoWonPC\Downloads\Compressed\New folder\gamemodes\cnr.pwn(4824) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\PiLLoWonPC\Downloads\Compressed\New folder\gamemodes\cnr.pwn(4824) : error 017: undefined symbol "_ALS"
C:\Users\PiLLoWonPC\Downloads\Compressed\New folder\gamemodes\cnr.pwn(4824) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\PiLLoWonPC\Downloads\Compressed\New folder\gamemodes\cnr.pwn(4824) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

help please

https://github.com/Zeex/amx_assembly/releases/tag/v1.0 and extract to YSI/amx

all of this files? http://prntscr.com/mlzg4n

Try Reinstalling YSI. Make sure to delete it first don't replace files.

What the fuck. You posted a "deref" error at first with only one error, you're making fun of me right now. Why editing completely the post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSC
Посмотреть сообщение
Try Reinstalling YSI. Make sure to delete it first don't replace files.
ill try

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToretto
Посмотреть сообщение
What the fuck. You posted a "deref" error at first with only one error, you're making fun of me right now. Why editing completely the post?
Sorry about that my friend i paste the wrong server_log