Hamachi, can't even start downloading process

The title says it all, when my friend join on my server with hamachi, his download won't even start, it is just stuck with that beach scene. The same thing is when he runs server and I try to join... Did you experienced this kinda problem?

Help please?

The solution is simple. Don't use hamachi

You cant use hamachi do download stuff. Hamachi transfer speed between users in the same server is about 5kb ~ per second. It will take years to download. Try to zip your 0.3DL cache and send it to him. Make sure to install it in the correct folder there.

%userprofile%\documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\cache\127.0.0.1.7777 -- your folder
%userprofile%\documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\cache\HERE_GOES_HAMACHI_IP.7777 -- his folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenanMsV
View Post
You cant use hamachi do download stuff. Hamachi transfer speed between users in the same server is about 5kb ~ per second. It will take years to download. Try to zip your 0.3DL cache and send it to him. Make sure to install it in the correct folder there.

%userprofile%\documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\cache\127.0.0.1.7777 -- your folder
%userprofile%\documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\cache\HERE_GOES_HAMACHI_IP.7777 -- his folder
I can't look the files, my directory is empty but I have downloaded servers mods.

Is there another alternative storage route?

Thanks u