Tutorial

Guys im making a rp server and am having problems in my tutorial part when im trying to shows the rules in pawno send me this errors:

Код:
C:\Users\Solmileidis Garcia\Desktop\Jesus\Clean Server\gamemodes\GTASARPG.pwn(993) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Users\Solmileidis Garcia\Desktop\Jesus\Clean Server\gamemodes\GTASARPG.pwn(994) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
C:\Users\Solmileidis Garcia\Desktop\Jesus\Clean Server\gamemodes\GTASARPG.pwn(994) : error 017: undefined symbol "FFFFFF"
C:\Users\Solmileidis Garcia\Desktop\Jesus\Clean Server\gamemodes\GTASARPG.pwn(994) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Solmileidis Garcia\Desktop\Jesus\Clean Server\gamemodes\GTASARPG.pwn(994) : error 017: undefined symbol "READ"
C:\Users\Solmileidis Garcia\Desktop\Jesus\Clean Server\gamemodes\GTASARPG.pwn(994) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.
but i delete some characters in line and compile excellent

By the way my server is multilingual, i got this:

Can you give me a hand pls or some advice, thanks in advance

Line 993: Your ShowPlayerDialog is too long, either you format it or use Zeex's Pawn compiler for long strings.
Line 994: Check your color defines.

Use strcat

Quote:

C:\Users\Solmileidis Garcia\Desktop\Jesus\Clean Server\gamemodes\GTASARPG.pwn(993) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Users\Solmileidis Garcia\Desktop\Jesus\Clean Server\gamemodes\GTASARPG.pwn(994) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
C:\Users\Solmileidis Garcia\Desktop\Jesus\Clean Server\gamemodes\GTASARPG.pwn(994) : error 017: undefined symbol "FFFFFF"
C:\Users\Solmileidis Garcia\Desktop\Jesus\Clean Server\gamemodes\GTASARPG.pwn(994) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Solmileidis Garcia\Desktop\Jesus\Clean Server\gamemodes\GTASARPG.pwn(994) : error 017: undefined symbol "READ"
C:\Users\Solmileidis Garcia\Desktop\Jesus\Clean Server\gamemodes\GTASARPG.pwn(994) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

the parameters for dialogs is:

pawn Код:
native ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, dialogid, caption[], info[], button1[], button2[]);
that means you show it too:
- playerid
- dialogid the dialog you defined to
- caption[] a string abouve 64 characters is a invalid string length
- title[] the message you will put in the dialog to show
- button1[] - what ever you typed the response to the button1 is 1 (left)
- button2[] - what ever you typed the response to the button 2 is 0 (right)

is you define a color to e text - embedded colors could be like so

example:

pawn Код:
format(s, sizeof(s), ""RED"this is red and"{ffffff}"this is white");
as for loose indentation fix the lines in proper order you cant leave some brackets so tight that way you will lose your knowledge were did i forgot to close the brackets and your code will look like this

Код:
public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext)
{
switch(dialogid)
{
case 0:
{
if(response == 0)
else{}
}
}
return 1;
}
if you get a undefined warning check your script is it defined as you wroted including all the letters you type upper/lower cases

Thanks guys