What is the most popular gamemode in samp this days

What is the most popular gamemode in samp this days what people like ?

RPs probably the most popular

Roleplay is still the most popular technically. There's also now two different versions of SA-MP, 0.3.7 and 0.3 DL. In addition, many of the foreign servers you can find also have artificial playercounts, so while they appear to be insanely popular - they aren't and never have been.

Roleplay is the most popular at this moment but i would say that Freeroam's popularity has been increased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozi7
View Post
Roleplay is the most popular at this moment but i would say that Freeroam's popularity has been increased.
Roleplay is and always will be the most popular gamemode. And freeroam is really having the lowest amount of players than it ever did before. Take a look at some servers like GamerX before and now, same goes for others except for UIF but still.

For English servers, all the deathmatch, freeroam and survival servers are peaking and roleplay ones are going down. For multilingual servers i.e. Russian, they have nothing but Roleplay servers, otherwise some small and unrecognized survival servers and freeroam.

Mostly are roleplay server.