PAYDAY SA:MP - Multiple Guards Interaction Preview #2

Information

PAYDAY SA:MP is an upcoming server which will feature the possibilities of the actual PAYDAY 2 game to be found in our lovely game, SA:MP. Today I will present you the Jewellery Store Map made by my friend, BarbaNegra, this time with two guards around it.

How do guards work?

Guards are NPCs that will always roam around the store you and your friends will try to rob. Depending on the size of the store ( could be as big as a Bank ), you may find more guards. Guards have a certain path that they follow all the time, unless a robber will be spotted by them. Once you get in their spotting area, you will see a Bar on top of their head and a "?". In this scenario, you are still okay, but you have to get out of his area of view before the Bar will fill. If the Bar is filled, the guard will be alerted ( "!" ) and he will come chase you, as well as tripping the alarm in 3 seconds. You have no other choice but just to kill him here.

Are there any other ways to get spotted?

Yes. Apart from the Bar filled to maximum, if you either aim a guard in his spotting area or you shoot a loud weapon ( in an area of 30 meters ), you will be instantly detected.

What happens after you kill a guard?

Once you kill a guard, you will see a Pager dropping on the floor. You have to answer that pager in 8 seconds, otherwise the alarm will be tripped and the police will join as well. Answering the alarm is the same as in the original game, you just have to hold the 'Y' button for 18 seconds and speak with the Dispatch. At the moment, the Dispatch is based on luck, which means that you got a 50-50 chance to either trick the Pager Guy or screw it up.

How can I stay updated with the server progress?

You can stay tuned with the server news by simply joining the Discord below! Make sure to join among the first 50 people, as they will receive a special gift once the server opens!

Video Presentation

Woaw, amazing, this is really polished!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaksken
Посмотреть сообщение
Woaw, amazing, this is really polished!
Thank you Freaksken ^_^ I'm glad you liked it.

great work

amazing

I really like the way you scripted the running system, when the actors/npcs system which you scripted very well.

Dope! Well done!

Thank you for the positive feedback guys.

Astonishing, looking forward to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HNIC
Посмотреть сообщение
Astonishing, looking forward to this.
Thank you HNIC. We also look forward seeing you in our Discord channel.

Looks really good, loving the updates and I've been hooked since preview #1!

Looking good

Good job, waiting for the next preview!

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Marco$
Посмотреть сообщение
Good job, waiting for the next preview!
Same

Wow, I remember years ago I tried to make something like this but gave up pretty soon after I started.

Big ups homie, I'm lookin forward to it

kinda cool

So cool. I'm waiting for this.