Experience bar

I have a problem with this exp bar created with textdraw. The bar is not precise, by this I mean that it does not increase depending on the variables of the player. There are also times where your exp is: "11/12" and the bar is not close to its full size (it is in the middle or simply lower). I have made several calculations but I can not achieve it.

PHP код:
new test PLAYER_LEVEL[playerid] * 12 //the exp increases depending on the player level
new Float:sizex 514.0 + (PLAYER_EXP[playerid] * 0.9);
PlayerTextDrawTextSize(playeridTD_HUD[playerid][4], sizex0.000000); //empty: 514, full: 604 (size x)
PlayerTextDrawShow(playeridTD_HUD[playerid][4]);
if(
PLAYER_EXP[playerid] >= test//If the current exp is equal to or greater than the one previously defined.
{

PLAYER_LEVEL[playerid] ++;

SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"new level");

This include handles all this for you.

I do not think this is recommended or constantly used. I have seen and downloaded several servers and in their game mode they use textdraw to create those bars (that's why I say that I do not think it's very used, I think they prefer to create textdraws for this).

How do you think that includes creates those bars? Yeah, with textdraws ... It just does all the hard work for you, so you only have to use a few lines of code. You don't have to use it, I just recommend it. See a few pictures here.

EDIT:
Anyway, the calculation is wrong, here is the formula:
Код:
size = Xmin + (Xmax - Xmin)*(currentLevel/maxLevel)
Where Xmin is the x value for the empty bar, XMax is the x value for the full bar, currentLevel is the current level for that player and maxLevel is the maximum level a player can get.

EDIT2:
Oh wait, I think I understood wrong. My solution above displays the current level in the bar, not the experience of the current level. So this should be it:
Код:
size = Xmin + (Xmax - Xmin)*(currentXPForLevel/maxXPForLevel)
Where Xmin is the x value for the empty bar, XMax is the x value for the full bar, currentXPForLevel is the current experience for the current level for that player and maxXPForLevel is the maximum experience a player can get for the current level.

The calculation you gave me is still not working.

Well, if you're not going to provide any information about what numbers you plugged into the formula, how can people help you ...

PHP код:
new testPLAYER_LEVEL[playerid] * 12;
new 
Float:size 514.0 + (604.0 514.0) * (PLAYER_EXP[playerid]/test); 

Are you sure your 'test' variable is the actual maximum XP for that level? Because this is what you get when you use that:
Current level:Max XP per level:
11 * 12 = 12
22 * 12 = 24
33 * 12 = 36
44 * 12 = 48
55 * 12 = 60
66 * 12 = 72
77 * 12 = 84
88 * 12 = 96
99 * 12 = 108
1010 * 12 = 120
1111 * 12 = 132
1212 * 12 = 144
And so on ...

Yes, because if you are level 1, then to go up to level 2 you need 12 of xp, and if you are level 2 you need 24 of xp to go up to level 3 and so on. Everything depends on the level of the player.

"PLAYER_LEVEL [playerid] * 12" is equal to 12 of "xp" needed to go up to level 2. In this case, the variable 'PLAYER_LEVEL [playerid]' of the player is '1' because it is his initial level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volumen
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, because if you are level 1, then to go up to level 2 you need 12 of xp, and if you are level 2 you need 24 of xp to go up to level 3 and so on. Everything depends on the level of the player.

"PLAYER_LEVEL [playerid] * 12" is equal to 12 of "xp" needed to go up to level 2. In this case, the variable 'PLAYER_LEVEL [playerid]' of the player is '1' because it is his initial level.
Then the formula I gave works exactly as I told you.