Help please

solved

PHP код:
public OnDialogResponse(playeriddialogidresponselistiteminputtext[]) 

switch(
dialogid
    { 
        case 
DIALOG_LANGUAGE
        { 
            if(
response)  
            { 

player_Language[playerid] = 0

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_LANGUAGE_SUCCESSDIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX"{0092FF}Ha configurado su idioma correctamente""{FFFFFF}Su cuenta ha sido establecido en {0092FF}espaсol. {FFFFFF}Si deseas cambiar el lenguaje, usa {0092FF}/lenguaje {FFFFFF}en cualquier momento.""Entiendo"""); 
            }
            else
            {

player_Language[playerid] = 1

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_LANGUAGE_SUCCESSDIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX"{0092FF}You have successfully set your language""{FFFFFF}Your account has been set to {0092FF}inglйs. {FFFFFF}If you wish to change the language, type {0092FF}/language {FFFFFF}at any time.""Alright"""); 
            }
        }
    } 
    return 

That's not the solution man, but thank you anyway

Clearly if it should work.

PHP код:
//OnPlayerConnect 
ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_LANGUAGEDIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX"{0092FF}Bienvenido | Welcome""{FFFFFF}Por favor, elija el idioma en el que desea visualizar el servidor. | Please, select a language you would like to display this server.""Espaсol""English"); 
PHP код:
public OnDialogResponse(playeriddialogidresponselistiteminputtext[])  
{  
    switch(
dialogid)  
    {  
        case 
DIALOG_LANGUAGE:  
        {  
            if(
response)   
            {  

player_Language[playerid] = 0;  

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_LANGUAGE_SUCCESSDIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX"{0092FF}Ha configurado su idioma correctamente""{FFFFFF}Su cuenta ha sido establecido en {0092FF}espaсol. {FFFFFF}Si deseas cambiar el lenguaje, usa {0092FF}/lenguaje {FFFFFF}en cualquier momento.""Entiendo""");  
            } 
            else 
            { 

player_Language[playerid] = 1;  

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_LANGUAGE_SUCCESSDIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX"{0092FF}You have successfully set your language""{FFFFFF}Your account has been set to {0092FF}inglйs. {FFFFFF}If you wish to change the language, type {0092FF}/language {FFFFFF}at any time.""Alright""");  
            } 
        } 
    }  
    return 
1;  

still the same funtion, cuz i want when player press esc key show again the same dialog ontheplayerconnect

Then you must use DIALOG_STYLE_LIST instead of DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX

i cant use the msgbox? cuz my idea is use the same as onplayerconnect or can u tell me any other way please

make a registration and logging system and put the player there to choose which language to play.

You must use dialog list bcz that style is supposed to ask a question like do you want to do something and options yes and no. In your case option english should close dialog not choose the language

solved