Is this the good command?

dcmd_winner(playerid,params[])
{
if(event == 1)
{
if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
{
new price, winner;
if(sscanf(params,"ui",winner,price)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"Usage: /winner [ID] [Price]");
new str[128];
format(str,128,"{40E0D0}%s (%i) has won the event, and gained %d",PlayerName(winner),winner,price);
SendClientMessageToAll(-1,str);
GivePlayerMoney(winner,price);
return 1;
}
else{SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"You can't use this command!"); return 1;}
}
else{SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"There is no event running."); return 1;}
}

Replace "dcmd_" with "CMD:"

ready Do you see it right to the command?
CMD:winner(playerid,params[])
{
if(event == 1)
{
if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
{
new price, winner;
if(sscanf(params,"ui",winner,price)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"Usage: /winner [ID] [Price]");
new str[128];
format(str,128,"{40E0D0}%s (%i) has won the event, and gained %d",PlayerName(winner),winner,price);
SendClientMessageToAll(-1,str);
GivePlayerMoney(winner,price);
return 1;
}
else{SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"You can't use this command!");return 1;}
}
else{SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"There is no event running."); return 1;}
}

That's right, yes

and so it is correct to order it to the cmd
CMD:frist(playerid,params[])
{
new price, winner;
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] < 6) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You are not a high enough level to use this command");
if(joinable == 0 && event == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR: No Hay Ningun Evento Para Finalizar!.");
new str[128];
format(str,128,"%s (%i) has won the event, and gained %d",GetName(winner),winner,price);
GameTextForAll(str,10000,3);
GivePlayerScore(winner,price);
return 1;
}

CTRL + H and replace all the "dcmd_" by "CMD:"