[Map/Showcase] Yars Jewerly - Interior and Exterior

Hello friends, today I come to introduce you my new map. I recently joined a great project along with my friend Slenderman. The map in question is a jewelery that I made the inside out to not need to teleport. I hope your reviews.

The building I had to remove the door with the blender, and also added some jewelry I got from the user map DeadDon. The rest is all normal object.
Objects: 488+
Remove: 3
Print's:
new update,

Looks awesome! Well done!

sexy af, well done!

Quote:

Looks awesome! Well done!

Quote:

sexy af, well done!

Thanks for comments guys

very nice

great

Quote:

very nice

thanks dude
Quote:

great

thanks man

Looks good, just want to know why do you mappers always got to use damn wood floors? I would say that is the only deficiency but you pull it off so damn well it works so my main gripe here is that that it is too just too common would be nice to see a bit more of an original floor style.

+rep 5-stars Though I like it when I am impressed especially since you used wood floors and made a common habit among mappers work better than any of them ever could!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
Looks good, just want to know why do you mappers always got to use damn wood floors? I would say that is the only deficiency but you pull it off so damn well it works so my main gripe here is that that it is too just too common would be nice to see a bit more of an original floor style.

+rep 5-stars Though I like it when I am impressed especially since you used wood floors and made a common habit among mappers work better than any of them ever could!
Though it still goes pretty well with the rest of the mapping.

Looking really smooth, well done.

Quote:

Firstly, thank you for your comment and always welcome.
I love wood textures, I know well that it does not match the interior, sometimes I put some texture or object that does not combine just to see the reaction of other people, this seems strange, does not it? hahaha
I'm going to change the texture, do not worry
Quote:

Thank you friend, I am happy in your own comment
Quote:

Looks really good.

Thanks man

Awesome work i love this one!

Quote:

Awesome work i love this one!

Thanks bro!

looks good

Quote:

looks good

Thanks brow
@all,
I've added two new images, this will be the final map.
Update: changed the colors of the windows support;
Changed the floor (Pottus hint)
Added a new outlet for thieves
Renovated main entrance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private200
View Post

Yes it does but is still very common it kills originality slightly but not much.