CreateDynamicObject not working

Every object I create using CreateDynamicObject doesn't show in game.

I have the latest streamer inc and plugin,I've tried many times to fix it,nothing works.
CreateObject works and creates objects.

Bump

Try to make a object in game using CreateDynamicObject (just make a cmd) and put that you can use any object id so try different ID-s.

Or maybe you have toooo much objects created

maybe you are creating them in a wrong virtualword,show us some codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokicMajstor
Посмотреть сообщение
Or maybe you have toooo much objects created
The point of creating dynamic objects through the streamer is to overcome the object limitation imposed by SA-MP. IIRC the streamer works by loading x amount of objects within a certain draw distance, and unloads everything else outside the draw distance. If you are within the dynamic object's draw distance, then the streamer will show the object.

Through this way, you can theoretically have a very large number of objects on the server while bypassing the limitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Which implies they are creating static objects as well, which reduce the ability of the streamer to work. With too many static objects it could go to 0.
I see, why does this happen? Is this because of incompatibilities between the streamer and the server?

I hate to point out the obvious but why not convert all to Dynamic ? youd not have these problems and they would work more correctly, tell me if im wrong but doesnt that sound like the way to go? I mean why use the plugin not to its full potential if you have it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlare
Посмотреть сообщение
I hate to point out the obvious but why not convert all to Dynamic ? youd not have these problems and they would work more correctly, tell me if im wrong but doesnt that sound like the way to go? I mean why use the plugin not to its full potential if you have it?
I'd say use either functions where necessary. Since static objects are always shown, you can use it to create objects that requires the visibility from far away/near, like buildings or walls. For those small or minor objects, use dynamic objects.