Hosted Tab

I heard that hosted tab and internet tab are the same now? I'm not sure if that's true or not, just want a confirmation. I read a post about why it was changed but I'm not sure if it's changed back in that time or if it's still the same. With this, is it still important to buy hosted tab to get players now?

Yes and Yes (somehow).

Even in some cases the server on the hosted tab is not a guarantee that you will have players, and in support of that you see a lot of empty servers on the list. It's probably their fault since they just go right to open a common server without doing a any advertisments before or either their marketing team is bad or they didn't have one. There are a lot of things that have to be done to succeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolex_
View Post
Yes and Yes (somehow).

Even in some cases the server on the hosted tab is not a guarantee that you will have players, and in support of that you see a lot of empty servers on the list. It's probably their fault since they just go right to open a common server without doing a any advertisments before or either their marketing team is bad or they didn't have one. There are a lot of things that have to be done to succeed
Alright thanks. Yeah, I'm aware that I need to dedicate a lot of time into my server with making it unique and advertising it as well as managing it to make it successful. Just wondered if the hosted tab was a step in the right direction. If anyone else has anything to say, please do. Thanks for your reply. (: