Player automatic AFK when iddle in the truck with attached trailer.

So Me and my friend do something and we found this case.

So when someone in the truck with attached trailer, and do nothing (didn't press esc, only chat) in that truck, that player will be AFK.

We have try to another vehicle, and it doesn't work also we try in the truck without trailer it doesn't work too.

Is this bug from 0.3DL or the server problem? The server connection is good and our connection is good no problem. ( Ping under 50 )

Sorry for my bad english, we just try to fix this.

Check your OnPlayerUpdate() make sure there isn't something there related to truck/trailer that returns 0

If you open some dialog (im using style_list) in truck with trailer player goes afk too, same effect is when player is aiming without moving camera ^^ but who cares about bugs in this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
Check your OnPlayerUpdate() make sure there isn't something there related to truck/trailer that returns 0
We have check it, there is no related to the truck or trailer at OnPlayerUpdate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
View Post
If you open some dialog (im using style_list) in truck with trailer player goes afk too, same effect is when player is aiming without moving camera ^^ but who cares about bugs in this game
Well we just want to know, is this a bug or not.

For me its very ugly bug same as sniper rifle god mode

Do you use Streamer Plugin or any other plugins which uses recent sampgdk? It seems that this issue is caused by it. Try to test your script without any plugins, then add or remove some specific plugins to see in which the problem occurs to ensure.

It happens to me too (0.3.DL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
View Post
For auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver me its very ugly bug same as sniper rifle god mode
trailer player goes afk too, same effect is when player is aiming without moving camera ^^ but who cares about bugs in this game