sampctl error - failed to ensure package

When I try to enter the command:
Quote:

sampctl p init

It shows this after all:
Quote:

INFO: Package does not have any tags, consider versioning your code with: `sampctl package release`
WARN: failed to ensure package github.com/sampctl/samp-stdlib: failed to ensure dependency from cache: exec: "git": executable file not found in %PATH%
WARN: failed to ensure package github.com/sampctl/pawn-stdlib: failed to ensure dependency from cache: exec: "git": executable file not found in %PATH%
WARN: failed to ensure package github.com/pawn-lang/YSI-Includes: failed to ensure dependency from cache: exec: "git": executable file not found in %PATH%
WARN: failed to ensure package github.com/Zeex/amx_assembly: failed to ensure dependency from cache: exec: "git": executable file not found in %PATH%
WARN: failed to ensure package github.com/samp-incognito/samp-streamer-plugin: failed to ensure dependency from cache: exec: "git": executable file not found in %PATH%
INFO: ensured dependencies for package

I already try as administrator but still the same errors.
Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

Code:
failed to ensure dependency from cache: exec: "git": executable file not found in %PATH%
Did you check if git is installed on your computer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComDuck
View Post
Code:
failed to ensure dependency from cache: exec: "git": executable file not found in %PATH%
Did you check if git is installed on your computer?
Thanks for replying!
I remember the last time I installed sampctl on my old computer, I did not install git but I managed to install sampctl successfully.
I just installed git and it still gives the same errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuyDang2412
View Post
Thanks for replying!
I remember the last time I installed sampctl on my old computer, I did not install git but I managed to install sampctl successfully.
I just installed git and it still gives the same errors.
Perhaps the bundle you installed that came with git was not installed to the PATH directory. Open command prompt -> type git and press enter. If you get the error:

Quote:

'git' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Please see: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...nt-for-windows

You have to reload VSCode or its terminal for it to get working. If you installed git correctly of course..

HUGE THANKS, ComDuck and TheToretto!
I just reloaded the terminal and it worked.