Delay kick question

Ok, I built this IP ban system(not the issue here) but I just want to know if there is a way to delay the default ban check. Let me get into details.

PHP код:
//say I have this command
CMD:ban(playerid)
{
ban(playerid); // the default way of banning. SAMP way
return 1;

The original way stated above will add the players IP address to a file called samp.ban or something of this sort. Now once a player connects with the IP that was stored they get kicked immediately as they successfully connect to the server, I want to know if there is a way to delay this kick for at least 10 seconds?

Create your own ban system that doesn't use the samp ban file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Create your own ban system that doesn't use the samp ban file.
Yes, my ban system does not use the SAMP ban file but I just want to know if it's possible and if yes, how to do it? but I'm assuming that with this answer you gave it's not possible, am I right?

It is possible. After you check for the banned player just run a timer for 10 seconds and kick him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaky
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, my ban system does not use the SAMP ban file but I just want to know if it's possible and if yes, how to do it? but I'm assuming that with this answer you gave it's not possible, am I right?
It's not possible unless you apply your own ban system.

Wait there might actually be a possibility check if OnIncomingConnection() is called before the ban check is made. If so you can unban them them just set a timer to reban/kick after 10 seconds or disconnection whatever comes first.

Yeah, it doesn't state it on the wiki about this after you check let us know so the wiki can be updated for future reference.