Peds (NPC-s)

A long time ago I got idea : what if I make a lot of NPC-s in my server like in singleplayer that would be so cool. I was searching for 2 weeks is there a way to turn on NPC-s from GTA SA singleplayer. The only thing I found is "That is not possible". So now Iam searching for NPC/Peds filterscript or include or IN game making them, I found few Filterscripts but they are not working for me, I need just peds on strets not car drivers but it's not problem if there are drivers too... Main question is there filterscript for that

Try this:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=574547?

Yes I tried that one but it was not working. It was compiling error or the FS doesn't want to load when I start the server. However Iam going to try it again tommorow

If it still doesn't work, post the error(s) here and then we can try to debug it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxus
View Post
If it still doesn't work, post the error(s) here and then we can try to debug it.
It is now working with no errors (only one warning for return 1; on some place but I added it) and now when I start samp-server.exe when it loads filterscript it says this:

Capture.PNG

And when I join server that same thing writes every 20 seconds in server.exe

Nemaš FCNPC plugin, i koristi 3dtryvg

There is then the possibility that your plugins are out of date or don't exist. Re-download existing plugins or install plugins that are required for it.

Edit: The guy above was fairly useful (shame it wasn't in English). Yeah, you could be missing the FCNPC plugin, you can find it here: https://github.com/ziggi/FCNPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wajttachu
View Post
Nemaљ FCNPC plugin, i koristi 3dtryvg
Sta je 3dtryvg? A FCNPC imam dosao je uz FS

Quote:
View Post
There is then the possibility that your plugins are out of date or don't exist. Re-download existing plugins or install plugins that are required for it.

Edit: The guy above was fairly useful (shame it wasn't in English). Yeah, you could be missing the FCNPC plugin, you can find it here: https://github.com/ziggi/FCNPC
But I have it and it is in zip with the FS

Make sure it's an updated version. Also, I'm confused. You put the stuff in a zip? 100% sure it has to go in the folders in the server directory (unless I misunderstood)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure it's an updated version. Also, I'm confused. You put the stuff in a zip? 100% sure it has to go in the folders in the server directory (unless I misunderstood)
No, not that. When I downloaded FS it was inside zip with the FCNPC include

Ah right. Well, it might need updating.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Ah right. Well, it might need updating.
I have update it but still same

Can you post the server logs, please? (Don't post a screenshot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokicMajstor
Посмотреть сообщение
I have update it but still same
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you post the server logs, please? (Don't post a screenshot)
There is the possibility that 100 Pedestrians just doesn't work anymore. It is a fairly old filterscript and undoubtedly, it may have lost a few of its functions due to SA-MP updates. However, try Dayrion's suggestion and see if that works. Perhaps this opens space for someone new to create a similar FS. :thonk:

If there is someone who have time and knowledge to make new FS with peds who are walking through streets and if it's not hard through all map not just SA (and it would be useful to make #define how much peds will be spawned in your 'stream' )