A question

I've a question, i'm creating a random gift system where players can pick it up and claim their gift.

Since my server is San Andreas based (so whole map), i don't have the patience to spend 1 week of my life placing random coordinates across SA for this system.

So my question is this:

Is possible to spawn, the object ID 19054 (the gift object) across whole SA without coordinates?

Random coordinates i mean.

I thought of some things:
  • Write in a txt file the death coordinates of each player (can be useful).
  • Draw a gangzone in a plane environment with little modification in the ground, and generate a random coordinate of the axes X Y.
There is this Kalcor plugin.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=120013

You must use the MapAndreas plugin or even the ColAndreas plugin which is more complex and let you do lots of things that would be not possible at all with MapAndreas, instead. The only bad thing of ColAndreas, at least for what concern my experience, is that it obviously occupy lot of RAM (like ~600mb, MapAndreas uses like 70mb) but it wouldn't be a problem if you have enough free memory.

But if you need only the main (and only) function of MapAndreas and you don't have the necessity to use also in other scripts the ColAndreas features, then I suggest to use the first one.

Col Andreas offer multiple detection methods, and you can set them in your script. Some detection modes of it require more memory, some require less.

But Col Andreas is superior than Map Andreas in all ways. No arguments. Use it sooner than later.

Or you can simply make IN game creating gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokicMajstor
Посмотреть сообщение
Or you can simply make IN game creating gifts
That's no different to what he said he can't do.