[MAP] studio apartment's INT

Hello guy's in this post i will show you my company map's,we co working with different kind of community's,and also selling map's individualy trought the auction's.
In this maps we will show you two interior's of the studio apartment's (aparatment size is proxy 25m2).

Pls rate and comment.

The map is good but those textures that you have chosen are the least realistic that exist.

Not bad, but if you use a lot of monocolor textures as you did, those objects won't look so good together, because they lose the sense of depth.

Looks good but the colors arn't supporting the thing you want to do.
Maybe you are using HUD that is making that idk but the colors arn't working right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpK
View Post
The map is good but those textures that you have chosen are the least realistic that exist.
I agree, those texture are trying to be not SA-MP, while in SA-MP. And that's just stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Marco$
View Post
I agree, those texture are trying to be not SA-MP, while in SA-MP. And that's just stupid.
I'm a little late on this but what? You're calling this guys map stupid? Because... it doesn't fucking fit to your needs? This map is great. It could use textures instead of the solid feel, I agree but that's our opinion. Change it yourself.

Thanks guys for review's i unterstand that lot of solids change completely look of the objects, next time we will serve better maps, thansk all for advice!

Nice

not bad