I'm lost, lil help please?

okay, I'm new to scripting and I'm completely lost as to what to do here.

C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(16 : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(180) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(180) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(180) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(180 -- 182) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(182) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "public"
C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(182) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(182) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Problem Solved!

take the "!" outa the begin of it.

alright that fixed the first problem but the other 7 are still there

If you trust a stranger from web, you can send the GM and i will fix it. If yes - tell your skype. I'm not a script thieve - i got my server and i will not steal anything!

no thanks, besides i don't even know what skype is o.O. i'd rather send it to an admin or some1 i think i can trust a little more =\

That's ok. I understand you. I'm the same - i will never send my gm to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B2F
GunsNRoses ]
okay, I'm new to scripting and I'm completely lost as to what to do here.

C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(16 : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(180) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(180) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(180) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(180 -- 182) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(182) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "public"
C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(182) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\myserver\gamemodes\Born2 Fly.pwn(182) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

If anyone could tell me what i did wrong, how to fix it or even send me a fix i would appreciate it.
To be honest the only thing I can see wrong is you made a little typo.. On line 180 which it seems is where the problem begins. In my experience 1 wrong symbol in the script can cause several different errors even to things that are not even related to it.. To the point on your line 180 I you have a ) When if should be a } This symbol } is to close the bracket which is really the error I see here just try to change it from ) the } and see if that helps. I have missed 1 } before and got a whole bunch of errors then fixed it and 0 errors so I guess it's just crazy like that but give it a shot and see if that helps!

wow..... thanks a million! i fix all 7 errors just by turning ) into } o.O problem solved =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B2F
GunsNRoses ]
wow..... thanks a million! i fix all 7 errors just by turning ) into } o.O problem solved =)
Not a problem! Just happy to know that your errors got fixed, and it worked! Good luck!

BTW thank you for posting your error lines, that helped me help you! Cheers!

~NoteC