Help! Samp freezes,blue screen of death appears

Hi.
Recently i was playing samp,it was all ok with little lags but i was completly fine with it.
Then,i downloaded virus from internet,it was wannacry,so i reinstalled windows.
Then i installed Gta sa and samp,without any mods everything lowest,but when i join server,after 2-3 minutes,samp screen freezes,then i wait for few seconds and it unfreezes,but alot of times it just freezes,and after 30 seconds,blue screen of death appears and my pc restarts.
Can anybody help me? sorry for my bad english.
Here are my pc specs,gta sa should run completly fine
Processor: Intel Core 2 duo E8400
Ram: 4gb DDR3
System type: 64bit
Integrated graphics card: Intel q45/43 express chipset.
If you need any more info,let me know.

What does the BSOD say? It could possibly be that your RAM is corrupted or something like that. Have you installed the drivers?

I have no idea wru talking about.
Idk where and how to download drivers
Where to check what does BSOD says?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak999
View Post
I have no idea wru talking about.
Idk where and how to download drivers
Where to check what does BSOD says?
By BSOD I mean Blue Screen of Death. Try to recreate the crash, and take a picture of the bluescreen, and post it here.

sure,i will be back in a minute

That is a old computer ever change the hard drive? What you are describing sounds like a dying hard drive.I

Hi.
I never changed hard drive.
All the other games work just fine to me,now,i havent been able to take a photo of that blue screen of that,but now every 1,2 minutes,it just freezes,black screen appears and then unfreezes,that happens 2-3 more times ingame then i just get gta crashed not responding or BSOD.
Oh and i forgot to mention i got a virus Wannacry so i had to reinstall the whole system,after that,these things started happening.

Hello,sorry for waiting i have been away for a few days.
So here is a video of my BSOD,just stop it at start and u can see what it says
https://drive.******.com/open?id=15D...BzEtN6YZRHvmun

just replace these marks between drive. and .com with goo gle instead of those marks like this
Drive. goo gle .com,for some reason i cant event write full word goo gle

******* means goo gle ,i cant event write it idk why but it gets converted

Quote:
View Post
Hello,sorry for waiting i have been away for a few days.
So here is a video of my BSOD,just stop it at start and u can see what it says
Quote:
View Post
Quote:
View Post
just replace these marks between drive. and .com with goo gle instead of those marks like this
Drive. goo gle .com,for some reason i cant event write full word goo gle
Quote:
View Post
******* means goo gle ,i cant event write it idk why but it gets converted
Use the "Edit" button on your post to add to it later, i believe double (quadruple) posting is not allowed on this forum.

Anyway, I looked at the video and for the interested, here is the BSOD written down:
Code:
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

Attempt to resethe display driver and recover from timeout failed.

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. if this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software for any Windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x00000116 (0xFFFFFAB0036AE010, 0xFFFFF0800402BCB0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x000000000000000C)

*** igdkmd64.sys - Address FFFFF8800402BCB0 base at FFFFF88004008000, DateStamp aa01dssb

Collecting data for crash dump ...
Initializing disk for crash dump ...
Beginning dump of physican memory.
(I do not guarantee the addresses are 100% correct as they are very long and very hard to read)

But yes, as said before, "Attempt to resethe display driver and recover from timeout failed." sounds like a driver issue. I think downloading the lastest intel integrated graphics drivers might solve the problem.