[GameMode] Crazy Stuntages

Hey.

Since I've went completely away from SA-MP few years ago (though, I lurk these forums nowadays), I'll be releasing my Freeroam gamemode so it doesn't go to waste.

It was started over 8 years ago, last worked on it around 5 years ago, and now when I look at it - god damn, some sh*t code has been written here. All in all, I ran this gamemode on my free, non-hosted server and was hitting around 20-30 players, peaks were around 60.

The gamemode is unique, I've done 80% of the stuff all by myself, excluding some small usages of others' filterscripts, includes, maps and plugins. I'll be writing a short list of features that this gamemode has, however no pictures or videos simply because I don't even have GTA:SA installed on my PC anymore. So, if anyone wants, they can provide some pictures or videos of the gamemode, and I'll put them in this post. Anyways, here are the features.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Integrated fAdmin system (my old administrating FS release)
- Reliable player control panel and overall control over own player's account
- Over 50 teleports
- Over 25 special stunts
- Over 80 player commands
- Over 6 Parkour and BMX challenge maps
- Over 5 Deatmatches
- Random server messages
- 4 custom made races (coded bad af)
- Custom player ranks
- Speed boost with H, higher jump with Numpad4, Fun Stun Gun
- 9000+ objects overall
- Random hostname changer
- Minigames (Last Man Standing and Demolition Derby)
- Missions (small, simple, for one player)
- Custom killing spree system and rewards
- Some more which I most likely forgot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some basic notes for someone who'd like to continue developing this:
- Colors and camera positions can be made into arrays
- Redo textdraws
- Redo and fix custom races as they stop working properly after over 20ish hours
- Remove unneeded stuff from "OnGameMode/FilterScript>Init()" functions
- Make "AddPlayerClass" into for loop instead of 250+ lines for same sh*t
- Replace commands in "OnPlayerCommandText" with anything else than current stuff
- Reorganize dialogs
- Make teleports from dialogs call a command rather than having same exact code from the command copy/pasted
- Finish car spawning dialog

The archive has all the files and properly organized folders you need, however it's from version 0.3e so you'll have to update some dependencies. Have fun and enjoy, I really hope someone makes something proper out of this.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hofysd...3/CSS+0.3e.rar

It's crap code of course, nobody was perfect 10 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazon
Посмотреть сообщение
It's crap code of course, nobody was perfect 10 years ago.
But damn man, I went over the entire gamemode, some parts are really cringy lol. But yea, was just starting out then so I guess it's forgivable

Like you said, the code is bad, but great efforts, good to see new releases around! Hope somebody picks this up.

This gamemode was already released in other sites, I ******d it.

You could have made new gamemode with your scripting skills, but all we see is 0.3e outdated maps, outdated scripts.

Quote:

I'll be releasing my Freeroam gamemode so it doesn't go to waste.

Does not matter release or not, nobody gonna use it.

Why?

Modern stunt gamemodes have all cool features, new textured maps, new ideas.

Your gamemode is very very outdated

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyGamer
Посмотреть сообщение
This gamemode was already released in other sites, I ******d it.

You could have made new gamemode with your scripting skills, but all we see is 0.3e outdated maps, outdated scripts.

Does not matter release or not, nobody gonna use it.

Why?

Modern stunt gamemodes have all cool features, new textured maps, new ideas.

Your gamemode is very very outdated
Nah, it was initially released by me at only this site: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=407328
Any other releases were not made by me.

I got away from SA-MP and was releasing this for someone to use as a base for new gamemode or continue and improve this existing one. I couldn't care less about it, nor what anyone does with this.

And tone your sh*t down a bit, no need to start attacking anyone.

Nah you got my reply wrong, I did not mean to attack you, I meant to say truth only. Since I checked your gm and found out that it was not even zcmd:

https://imgur.com/nFa1C66

And I am not a regular user which has no experience in scripting, I am developer since 2013 and still trying to learn something new and making better and better gamemodes every year, and I can't just say "Oh what a great gamemode". It would be a lie. Like I said, I will repeat You too could have made new gamemode with your scripting skills.
Take my words as advice and try to accept truth, like I did in the past when I was releasing maps which other users did not like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyGamer
Посмотреть сообщение
Nah you got my reply wrong, I did not mean to attack you, I meant to say truth only. Since I checked your gm and found out that it was not even zcmd:

https://imgur.com/nFa1C66

And I am not a regular user which has no experience in scripting, I am developer since 2013 and still trying to learn something new and making better and better gamemodes every year, and I can't just say "Oh what a great gamemode". It would be a lie. Like I said, I will repeat You too could have made new gamemode with your scripting skills.
Take my words as advice and try to accept truth, like I did in the past when I was releasing maps which other users did not like
bla bla bla bla. What you don't understand of what he said ? The gamemode was made cca 10 years ago and he released as it was 10 years ago. The features we had now wasn't the same as it was 10 years ago.